Word from Author

Hello, author here.

It has been some time since I joined Wattpad, and this will be the first work I published here. I can't believe my first work is about furry, lol.

This story is dedicated to my friends on discord. Thank you to AlastorSpindle for your support and help. Btw the image above was drawn by my friend, VanimaJoltzy. It's me, in his mental image.

The purpose I make this book is to improve my writing skill. Well, I also write this story for fun, and it's not something I want my family to read, or know I was the writer itself. Any media I use in this book does not belong to me, except for the cover. I just think that it will be more fun if I attach some memes in here.

English is not my first language, and since this is also my first work, don't be surprised if there are many grammar mistakes, typos, and poor writing. If it makes your eyes hurt then, sorry, not sorry.

I hope you can enjoy this mess (this thing is kinda like my dumpster fire btw), and I hope you check the tag first before continue to read. Beware that there is some strong language, although it's just limited to curse tho.

Feel free to leave any comments. Anything is fine, but please be easy on me. My self-esteem is not that good you know.

Well, that is for now. Enjoy.