Leo's Steps to Drive Percy Crazy

All you fuckers (i mean...readers...jk, love you all) are gonna fucking love this chapter...have fun with your minor nosebleeds! well..okay, maybe a bit more then minor...ANIME FANS SHOULD GET THAT! I KNOW THERES A FEW SINCE THEY GOT THE BLACK BUTLER REFERENCE!

~~~

"What the hell was that?" Nico whispered yelled -almost not- remembering they were in a library. His face was red from anger and embarrassment.

Percy floundered for words. One: this had never happened before. Not the randomly kissing someone, that had happened many times. The fact that Nico was glaring at him, fire burning in his eyes was new. Usually their knees would wobbling? Yeah that happened, not this demonic glare.

Nico was advancing slowly, practically growling at Percy. Percy was backing up slowly, till his back hit a book shelf. When Nico and Percy where chest to chest, Nico whispered menacingly. "Explain." he demanded.

Fearing for an important part of his reproduction utensils, Percy quickly put together a shitty reply.

"I-You, I thought, you-tongue piercing, I guess your not-sorry." The glare vanished for a moment, taken over by a mask of confusion.

"...what?" He said blankly.

"I thought you were gay and you had a tongue piercing and I've never kissed someone with one so I thought if I kissed you I could and I did but I didn't get to feel it -which sucks ass- Because you pulled away and now your angry and you're not gay so...friends?" Percy asked meekly.

This time, Nico floundered. Finally, he huffed frustratingly, and pinched the bridge of his nose, closing his eyes.

"I am gay, thank you very much. Just not for you. And, lemme' make sure I have this straight, you wanted to kiss me, because you have a fetish for piercings?" Nico asked slowly, never opening his eyes.

"...yeah. Pretty much."

Nico sighed, and turned away. "Class dismissed for today. Text me your address and a time for me to come over so we can work on the weekend. Don't forget." Nico demanded.

"Wait, where you going?" Percy asked, confused, running to catch up to Nico.

"Ditching. Should be somewhere in your vocabulary. Maybe somewhere in the favorites, next to sex, dicks, and piercings." Nico muttered, pulling out his phone. "Valdez. Come get me. Now." Nico demanded before Leo even got to finish his greeting of, "Hey Ghost King" he hung up before the older boy could get another word.

Nico stood on the sidewalk, trying to shout Percy away. But the big idiot wouldn't budge.

Finally, a red truck came into view. Nico sighed in relief. When it pulled up, Leo popped the passenger door open from the inside. "C'MON DEATH BREATH I GOT A DATE!" Leo shouted over the roar of music.

Percy winced at the volume, but Nico didn't even seem to notice it as he got in. "A DATE? YOU CAN'T GET A PUPPY TO KISS YOU IF YOU PUT PEANUT BUTTER ON YOUR LIPS!" Nico shouted back.

"I JUST GOT A FEELING ABOUT THIS ONE! TRUST ME ON THIS! HER NAMES CALYPSO!"

"LIKE THE GIRL FROM THE GREEK MYTHS?"

Percy watched in astonishment as the red pickup truck drove off, the two passengers shouting at each other over it rather then turn down the music.

~~~

Nico and Leo walked into their small shared apartment. Leo plopped down on his bed and Nico followed soon. "So, why you ditching school? Who was that guy next to you? Isn't he the one who you sent in for glasses a week ago? Does it involve him? I love the outfit. Remind me to thank Alice. Can I borrow it for my date?" Leo rapidly fired questions at Nico.