1.7 𝙎𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙝 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙏𝙤𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙬

The Turkey Fish was getting ready to eat the Trip-Gerbils

The Turkey Fish was getting ready to eat the Trip-Gerbils. It held up the Trip-Gerbils to his mouth to devour it, but was interrupted by a whistling sound. It turned around to see a little Turkey Fish puppet was dancing.

The Turkey Fish dropped the Trip-Gerbils and cautiously approached the puppet

🏜

Guy and Y/n were working on the puppet. Guy was making some weird seductive noises to allure the turkey fish in their trap. And Eep was peeking from behind the rock signaling them that the Turkey fish noticed the puppet and coming in their direction.

"Oh, you're good at this." Guy praised y/n, making the girl smile widely.

But they were too much into the act that they tangled into each other arms.

" Oh, sorry, I..." Guy said as he tried to pull away.

Y/n let out a nervous laugh. Their faces were inches apart. Heat rising in their cheeks. Guy gulped nervously. He wanted to connect his lips with her so bad.

Y/n shyly smiled and tried to untangle. "Just move your arm... no, your other arm. Oh, that one's mine."

Eep was watching them amused. She never saw her friend act like this before.

In their struggle to untangle themselves, Y/n and Guy didn't noticed they accidently slapped the Turkey Fish with the puppet.

Feeling insulted, The Turkey Fish Charged at the puppet.

The Turkey Fish missed the snare, leaped to the rock and snatched the fake bird off of Guy's head, thrashing it.

"Uh... It didn't step in your trap-y, thing." Y/n said as she and Eep watched him getting thrashed by the bird.

The Turkey Fish grabbed Guy and tossed him high across the open field. He went flying through the air, screaming. "Yeah, I noticed."

🏜

Grug was looking at the empty log confused. Then suddenly Guy lands back in the log.

Grug narrowed his eyes at him. "Where's Eep and Y/n?"