1.5 𝙎𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙝 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙏𝙤𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙬

On the other side, Guy heard the horn

On the other side, Guy heard the horn. He smiled, happy to know Y/n was calling him.

But his smile dropped when he noticed the circling Piranha birds in the sky. He dashed off following the sound of the horn.

Y/n continued to blow the horn. She looked right and left. But didn't saw guy anywhere. She gulped nervously and blew the horn again.

Guy appeared at the tree line and spotted Y/n standing alone Right below the circling birds.

He ran and leaps off a rock outcropping, jumping right over the Croods who are huddled together near the rock.

Guy landed and slid on ground, knocking the horn out of Y/n's hand to stop the sound then he struck two rocks creating sparks.

Y/n nervously peered behind him, scared. She looked up and saw the birds were closing in.

Guy finally managed to create full flames and stood up with the torch.

He grabbed Y/n by her waist and pulled her closer to him. He held up the torch as the bird reached them.

Y/n squeezed her eyes shut and buried her face in Guy's bare chest. Guy rested his chin above her head and shut his own eyes as the flames splits the onrushing flesh-eating birds like a knife.

 Guy rested his chin above her head and shut his own eyes as the flames splits the onrushing flesh-eating birds like a knife

Behind them Grug covered rest of the family with his mighty body.

For a few moments the Croods, Y/n and Guy were inside a tornado of the flesh-eating birds. Finally the birds Passed.

Grug slapped at one last bird which was fluttering past him.

Grug turned around and saw Guy was holding Y/n. He snarled. His overprotective-dad-mode was on.

Guy finally let go of y/n. He spread his arms wide. "Ta-da." He smiled at her.

Y/n smiled back shyly then sighed dreamily.

Grug pushed Y/n into Eep who was standing beside him and roared at Guy. "Auughhauhhhgggh!"

Guy yelped in surprise and backed away.