2.2 𝙎𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙝 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙏𝙤𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙬

"We've got some angry Kangadillos on our tail

"We've got some angry Kangadillos on our tail." Grug informed the family and pulled some of Chuncky's fur, indicating him to run faster.

The croods gasped when they saw some rocks were falling in front of them but thankfully Grug turned Chunky on other path just in time.

"Belt," Guy called out as he saw the Kanadillos were coming towards them in full force. "Seat belt mode."

Belt who was sitting on his shoulder, nodded and wrapped himself around Guy, protectively.

"I told you, don't take the canyon!" Ugga complained, glancing behind at the furious creatures.

"Okay!" Grug rolled his eyes, nodding to satisfy his mate.

"You never take the canyon!" Gran repeated from behind, staring at the jumping creatures.

Everyone yelped in surprise as chunky made a long jump.

Gran raised her cane to hit one kangadillo which was trying to claw on chunky but it caught her cane and tried to pull her.

Ugga jumped on the kangadillo's head, hitting it. "Drop her!" then she jumped back on chunky after Gran was safe.

Next Sandy jumped in air when she saw one was about to attack them and hit it.

"Sandy!" Ugga called out in worry and caught her.

Thung held out y/n's stone diary to shield his face when one kangadillo attacked him. The jumping creatures head hit the stone diary, which broke in two pieces.

"Oops." Thunk nervously glanced at Y/n.

"Hey!" Y/n growled, glaring at him and Eep hit his brother's head.

Guy lifted Y/n's chin and turned her head towards him, "Hey."

Y/n instantly melted as her eyes met with Guy's beautiful brown eyes. Smiling, she placed some of her hair behind her ear and shyly said, "Hey."

"Hey!" Grug called out. "Get your head in the game!"

Guy leaned down with pucker lips, about to kiss y/n but she gasped, looking behind him. She jumped in the air and hit a kangadillo with her head and the same time Eep hit another one.

"Those are my girls." Grug stated proudly. He held out his fists to the girls.

Eep and Y/n smiled and bumped their fists with his. "Boom!"

Guy came beside Y/n and held out his hand, "Boomsies?"

Y/n laughed and intertwined their fingers together, "Boomsies."

Grug looked at their hands sadly then looked down at his hand. His daughter was growing up too fast. Maybe he accepted Guy as a family member but there was still a tiny bit of fear of losing one of his daughter.

"Dad always says, "The pack stays together.""

"Hey" Y/n growled as a giant Mosquito picked her Guy up. She jumped and caught Guy's leg before the creature could fly more high.

"The pack stays together!" Grug shouted from below and the same time bunch of Mosquitos came and picked every family member.

"But with Guy, sometimes it feels like it's just the two of us"

As the Mosquitos flew more higher, Y/n wrapped her arms around Guy. Both of them stared at each other, smiling not caring about rest of the word.

♪ I think I love you ♪

But sadly their moment was ruined as Grug jumped towards them, taking every family member with him. "Come on!"

♪ I think I love you
So what am I so afraid of? ♪

The croods family and Guy landed on a small floor in middle of a lava river.

Guy was helping y/n to stand up when a small explosion happened and they both flew on the air and landed on a nearby another small floor.

♪ I'm afraid that I'm not sure of
A love there is no cure for ♪

Guy was about to fall on the angry Lava but Y/n caught him, "I gotcha."

They both smiled and leaned down to kiss while Thunk's outfit caught on fire behind them as he screamed.

♪ I think I love you
Isn't that what life is made of? ♪

A Carnivorous plant grabbed Y/n's hand and pulled her in its mouth.

"Hang on! I'm coming!" Grug said as he fought another plant himself.

♪ Though it worries me to say
That I never felt this way ♪

But Guy was faster. He came to Y/n's rescue, hanging from a tree like Tarzan and pulled her away from the flesh eating plant, "I gotcha."

Both of them landed safely on the ground and skipped ahead, hand in hand, smiling.

Chunky came towards them, already carrying rest of the pack and picked Guy and y/n up. But as they stopped on a edge of the cliff Guy and Y/n fell down, still holding hands.

"Y/n!"

♪ Hey, I think I love you ♪

They landed safely in the water. Guy caught a floating flower and placed it on Y/n's hair. She blushed and smiled shyly as the rest of the pack swam behind them, chased by a Rainbow Electric Eel.

♪ So what am I so afraid of? ♪
♪ I'm afraid that I'm not sure of ♪

Y/n and Guy's lips were about to touch but suddenly they felt a small amount of electricity around them.

♪ A love there is no cure for ♪

They turned and saw the family was holding their hands like a chain and the Rainbow Electric Eel touched them, sending a massive amount of electricity.

Everyone went flying and landed on a shore still recovering from the shock.

Y/n and Guy looked at each other in daze. "Mmm." They leaned towards each other with pucker lips ready to kiss but Grug fell down in between them, exhausted, causing the both teenagers to kiss on his cheek.

" They leaned towards each other with pucker lips ready to kiss but Grug fell down in between them, exhausted, causing the both teenagers to kiss on his cheek

❤︎ Tʜᴀɴᴋ Yᴏᴜ Fᴏʀ Rᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ! ❤︎