1.6 𝙎𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙝 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙏𝙤𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙬

The Croods were traveling across a Desert

Sandy suddenly jumped on Thunk, biting him on the head, harshly.

"Aaaaaaaaugh. Get her off. Get off." Thunk screamed.

Ugga rolled her eyes at her children's behavior. "If you're not ready to challenge her, then don't look her in the eye." She pulled Sandy away from him.

Gran turned around. "Could you keep your big giant arms on your side of the trail!" She hit Sandy with her cane.

Sandy snarled and attacked Gran. Ugga shrugged and crossed her hands, watching them.

Ahead of them, Grug was carrying the Log in which he put Guy. Followed by Y/n and Eep.

"Isn't this fun? We're taking our first trip together." Y/n asked happily, smiling at guy.

Before Guy could reply Gran accidentally bumped into Eep, causing her to bump into Y/n.

Y/n's head bumped with Guy's in full force. "Ow" She rubbed her forehead. "Sorry." She apologized to Guy who was groaning in pain.

"Stop shoving, or I will pull out your tongue!" Eep barked behind them and jumped on Gran.

"Do you want me to turn this family around? Do you?! Because I will turn this family around so fast!" Grug warned angrily, glancing behind him.

"Dad, I gotta go!" Thunk bounced after his dad.

"Come on, you can hold it."

"I don't think so." Thunk moaned. "I gotta go really bad." He started to hop with his knees glued to each other.

🏜

The Croods were still traveling across the dry land. The Family continued their bickering.

"Go behind one of those lumpy things and make it fast."

"Ow! Something bit me!"

"I don't blame it."

"Maybe we should have stopped for water."

🐒

A Punch monkey watched the Croods as they travel and covered its ears from the loud voice of the family.

"Grug, can I take a turn carrying him?" Y/n asked.

"No."

🏜

A Lioyte in distance shut its eyes close and whined in distaste, hearing the loud shouts.

🏜

"How about now?"

"No."