Chapter 77

Home Sweet Home.

As soon as we got inside the house, Hazel ran upstairs to get a taste of the bed. Tired? Yes, she was. I wanted to stay with Jack but he told me that he was going to pick a girl up. Jack was the type to get over a girl in a week. His recent ex-girlfriend just passed away and he didn't want to be sad for the rest of his life. I wasn't against him, I needed him to take his time to heal but at the same time, I just didn't want him to sacrifice his years by thinking about a ghost. I wanted him to live his life. I wanted him to be happy.

"Does she live far?" I asked, annoyingly. "Is she bad?"

"Oof!" Jack smacked his lips. "This girl is fine as hell." A smile erased his dark thoughts. "I met her at that party. I texted her that night and she never replied until now. I'm so excited. She's coming here. She's spending the night." His tone satisfied his needs. "How do I look?"

"You're good, Bro'," I said, quickly. "Good luck."

"Thanks, Man." He patted my back as he closed the front door behind him. 

Jack was a real one.

His sacrifices proved his loyalty. That's all I needed.

                                                By the way, What is my baby doing?

I climbed the stairs one by one and headed straight to our bedroom. The lights were still on, Hazel was laying in the middle of the bed, a white towel wrapped around her body. 

I hope she's fully naked, that stupid towel is bothering my eyes.

"Baby?" I locked the door behind me. "Are you sleeping?"

"No, but, I'm tired." She replied, softly. "Are you coming to bed?"

"I have to shower first." I took my shirt off. She turned her face in my direction as soon as I dropped it on the floor. Staring at my perfect abs. "Did you shower yet?"I took my pants off, then my boxer. Naked? Yes, I was.

Stop staring Hazel. For your own good.

I'm warning you.

"Yes but, I can join you." She teased me. "Is that okay?"

I bit my bottom lip and whispered between my teeth. "Get rid of that towel first..." My tone elevated the sexual thoughts inside her head. "I need to burn all the towels inside this house. You're getting too comfortable around them and I don't like it." I made my way to the bathroom. "Underwear too!" I yelled as I got in the tub.

"What am I going to wear in public?" She yelled back. "Your boxers?"

"Keep talking," I threatened. "Just wait till I'm done with my shower. You'll be sorry."

"Lord, I'm scared, I'm so scared." She replied, sarcastically. "Help." A silly laugh crashed from her throat. "Mr. Hawk Wale is going to kill me."

"You're lucky." I laughed. "I'm still in the shower."

Fifteen minutes later, I got out of the shower. Butt naked, I walked out of the bathroom. To prove a point, Hazel threw her towel across the room. She did know how to drive me crazy. I was amused by the way she spread her legs wide open, introducing the inside of her pink vagina from a small distance. Her pointy boobs splashed on her chest, forming a perfect shape. Her flat stomach formed a straight line, accompanied by two strokes of bones beneath her flawless boobs.

Damn, I'm lucky tonight.

"Aren't you supposed to punish me for the way I behaved a few minutes ago?" Hazel's eyes widened. "What are you waiting for?"