⁵⁸.²

!BEFORE YOU READ!
If you have read chapter 58 before it was edited then there's no need to read this, unless you want to read it again!🙂

Enjoy~

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

CHAPTER 58.2 : NOOO!!!

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐
ARIANA
└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

"Get out!" They say before dragging me with them out of a van and we soon entered an abandoned building surrounded with armed men.

We walked down a long hallway before we came to a halt in front of a wooden door that was soon opened and I was pulled inside.

My eyes quickly scanned the darkroom and I frowned when I saw a familiar face standing just a few feet away from me.

"JAXON?!" I called once my eyes spotted him.

I felt a tear slipped down my face when I saw how beaten up he was. Blood was all over his face and he had bruises everywhere.

"Ariana?!" He calls my name in disbelief when he first saw me. Then anger suddenly took over him and he snapped his head to look at a scary-looking man that stood in front of him.

"What the f**k is she doing here?!!" He shouted at him and the man only seems to enjoy this as he laughs and folds his arms.

"I just thought you missed her...so, I brought her to see you. That was nice of me, wasn't it?"

And let's just say, Jaxon didn't look happy at all from his words. "F**king leave her out of this Lorenzo!!" Jaxon yelled and that's when I realized the man he was talking to was Lorenzo.

My eyes went wide.

"And why should I? She's apart of you, isn't she?" He smirks while Jaxon sends a deadly glare his way.

"Bring that b*tch over here" he suddenly says to his men once Jaxon remained quiet and within the next second, I was grabbed by my hair and dragged all the way over to where Jaxon and Lorenzo stood.

"Let her go," Lorenzo says to the two men holding me and they did as he said before retreating.

I could literally feel my body shaking as he stares at me for a little while with the same smirk on his face before he averted his eyes back to Jaxon.

"What a beautiful little w*ore you've got here Jaxon..." He says and I really wanted to slap him across his face while Jaxon, on the other hand, was fighting to get out of the grip of the two men that were holding him down.

"Let him go as well" Lorenzo soon ordered before backing away a little and I wasted no time into moving closer to him and pulled him in for a quick hug.

"Are you okay?" He asked once we pulled away and all I could've done was nodded while tears rolled down my cheeks.

I couldn't believe he's alive and I'm here with him...

"Hey, don't cry, okay? Everything's gonna be fine. I promise you" he dries my eyes and placed a kiss on my forehead and I really wish this moment we had would've lasted longer but sadly, it didn't and that was thanks to Lorenzo's men for pulling us away just a couple of seconds after.

"Wow" Lorenzo claps his hands while looking between the two of us. "I can see that you guys really love each other...but..." he paused, playing with his beard. "Hmm...is it true love?"

Silence...

"We should find out, shouldn't we?" He says while he reached into his pocket and pulled out a gun.

"Here, take this sweetheart," he says and I refused at first but quickly took it once I felt a gun pointed to the back of my head.

"Now... let's play a little game, shall we?" he smiles again while looking between the both of us.

"Jaxon, how bout we see if she really loves you, huh? What do you think?" he turns to Jaxon and says and I was a little confused as to why He looked that shocked from what Lorenzo had said, but I was soon to find out and when I did, I felt my heart drop.

"This is how the game works. There's exactly one bullet inside of this gun..." he paused turning to me "And you sweetheart, have only one chance to...shoot him" he paused again, just to see my reaction.

My mouth dropped open from his words and without any hesitation, I shook my head. Does he really think that I'll shoot him?! He has to be joking, right?

"Or...you get shot by one of my men"

WHAT?!?

Okay, I know I said I was shocked earlier but what he just said had left me even more shocked than before.

My heart literally dropped when those words came out of his mouth and I quickly snapped my head to Jaxon who was looking at me with wide eyes as well.

"You have ten seconds..." I jumped a little when I felt a cold object pressed against my arms and it was quickly moved to aim at my stomach.

No!

An evil smile lingered on his lips when I didn't say anything and instead of saying another word to me, he started counting.

10....

No! God, what do I do??!!!!

9...

I began to panic.

8...

"Ariana..." Jaxon suddenly called and I lifted my head to look at him.

6...

"Shoot me" I looked at him in disbelief for a second before shaking my head while I began to cry. I can't shoot him!

4...

"I said shoot me!!" He yelled this time and started to breathe hard when he saw that I refused to listen to him.

And I still refused to...

2...

I just can't bring myself to do it!!!

"F**KING SHOOT ME!!!"

1...

BANG!

"NOO!!!!"

• • •