²⁶

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

CHAPTER 26: KISS

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐
ARIANA
└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

"Are you crazy?" I turned to him and whispered but got no reply. The place got really silent and everyone's eyes were just pasted to us! Even the auctioneer was looking at us with his mouth hanging opened.

Why would he by all that jewelry?! And for 100 million?! Is he really that crazy?!

"We're at 100 million, do I hear 200?" The auctioneer has finally got himself together and continued but there was no answer.

"I repeat, we're at 100 million is the bid, do I hear higher?"

The room was still in silence and at this time, the auctioneer decided to close the bid...once again.

"100 million is the bid, going once!"

"100 million on these beautiful pieces of jewelry, going twice!"

"100 million to be the final price for these pieces of jewelry!"

"SOLD!"

The auction was now over and everyone began to leave to the other room where there was an actual party and I, on the other hand, just sat there looking at Jaxon as if he was really crazy.

After a moment of just staring at him, I finally snapped out of my daze and proceed to ask him a question when I was interrupted by someone.

"Ah~ Mr. Black, who would've thought you'd win the auction? Congratulations" the man from earlier, Mr. Caron, said shaking his hands and Jaxon rose to his feet.

"Thank you Mr. Caron" he said to him while taking my hands and I stood next to him, faking a smile.

"It's very good seeing you spoil your woman." Mr. Caron said while looking at me with a smile on his lips then averted his eyes back to Jaxon and continued. "Well Mr. Black, I am heading to the party now. I hope to see you around more and once again, congratulations" was the last thing he spoke before tapping him on his shoulders and left the room.

Now all that remained was Jaxon, I and a few more people including the auctioneer, who was now approaching us, so I had decided to save my questions for later. "Mr..." he paused, leaving Jaxon to say his last name.

"Mr. Black"

"Mr. Black, Congratulations on winning those beautiful diamond pieces of jewelry and be sure that whosoever you gave it to will be well pleased. Now, all that is needed is your information and we can discuss how they process works in person or through a call. After that you will have those beautiful pieces of jewelry right in your hands" he explained to Jaxon and Jaxon nodded before telling the man his contact information and the auctioneer left afterward.