⁴⁴

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

CHAPTER 44: IGNORED (PART 1)

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐
ARIANA
└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

Waking up from my sleep, I first looked to my right, where Jaxon slept last night, sighing when I saw that his side was empty.

It's been three days now since we're on the cruise and ever since we've gotten here, I hardly see him around.

He would get up early in the morning and rake a shower before putting on some clothes then left but not before leaving me a note that said 'I'll be back by the afternoon' and only God in the heavens knows where he goes off to.

And sadly, that's not the only problem. When he returns, he would first grab something to eat and sat on the couch, busily typing away from his computer as if he has lots of work to do and I don't hate that he does... it's just that I've been ignored by him...ever since we've come on the cruise ship and it's killing me.

I'm always bored when he's not around and there's usually nothing to do but watch tv. Like seriously! I can't even leave the room because I'm "Safer" this way and I'm starting to think that I've become a prisoner.

And it's even worst when he's back because I'm being treated like some ghost! He hardly ever say any word to me and for some reason, It kills me that I'm being ignored...by him!

Rolling out of bed, I grabbed note he had once again left on the small table beside the bed and read it.

"I made breakfast, don't forget to eat and don't leave the room. I'll be back by 1--Jaxon"

I exhale again, leaving the paper on the desk and made my way over to the bathroom to do my morning routine.

I first brushed my teeth then took a bath and washed my hair as well. After I was done, I changed into some comfortable clothes and went to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

I ate in silence then washed the dishes and then went over to the couch and sat down, grabbing the remote.

Turning on the tv, I turned it to a random channel before placing the remote on the small coffee table in front of me, and instead of watching it, I boringly stared at the walls that were painted in a cream-ish color.

Time slowly went by and soon enough it was 12 in the afternoon which means its lunch. Not bothering to cook at all, I entered the kitchen and began searching in the cupboard for something to eat.