"Ciel" Ending

Art not by me. I just love to see butterflies.

"Ciel" pov

I have no idea where I am supposed to be.

I thought of going to the Undertaker, but I can't have help.

It took a while to keep going sometimes to catch my breath.

"Where could he be? Could it be that simple to just go into a bookstore and bump into him?" I said out loud.

I soon bumped into bookshelf due to the lack of looking where I was going.

"Hey Ciel! How are you doing?" M/n said as he turned from his corner of the bookshelf I bumped into.

"Wait. You have been herd the whole time?"

"Nope. I was with Lau and Ranmao for awhile until I left the group from the Undertaker's parlor." M/n explained.

"Congratulations-..."

"SSSSSHHHH... Be quiet. This is a library." Said a librarian.

"To the brat with Bassy/Sebby-chan."

"Well... Bunny!" M/n said carrying a Phantomhive bunny stuff animal.

Later after some talking, M/n and I got married.

It was a small private wedding with friends and family members.

After we were officially engaged, I got to see the ghost spirits of my parents and brother.

"Good for you to find your happiness. I will be happy with your decision for whatever you choice." My twin said.

"I am disappointed in you for not continuing the noble bloodline." My father said.

"I don't really care for what you want. It is my decision to choose what I want. Besides, it was your choice to make Elizabeth my betroth. Now she has freedom to choice whoever she wants to be with." I agrued.

My father was shocked, but he just left.

"I would say that I was happy to see you again, but you have been with a demon this entire time when we were dead. I am disappointed that you have no faith in the Catholic religion." My mother said before leaving.

"Well our parents left. Don't worry brother, I am sure to accept you completely. Besides, you have Lizzy and M/n to support you whenever I am gone." My brother encouraged me.

"Yes, I am to support you in this situation. Besides, it isn't M/n fault to be born in a ... um. What is your family's status?"

"I don't know. The only thing I know is that the Sutcliffe family is English. Some, if not most, immigrated to another country. Grell and I were born in Yorkshire. There is, I believe, a family crest with an elephant and the motto "foy en tout". Irish for faith in all? I don't really know. We could be in the middle class or low nobles. My memories are foggy due to being alive for over a century and a burned memory collection of my cinematic records." M/n explained.

"Don't ask me. I barely knew the family legacy." Grell said as she/he turned her/his back to us.

"Woof!" M/n said with a dog shape cookie near my head.

"Aw. The dog shaped cookie is so cute. Do you think you could teach me some cooking?" Elizabeth said.

"Sure!" M/n said as he explains his cooking style for the week.

After some months, we adopted 2 children from the local orphanage.

Besides the adopted children, we gave the others a donation of charity and new toys on special holidays free of charged from the Phantomhive toy company.

The girl was named Angelina and the boy was named James.

We lived a simple life until time was up for me.

My soul was taken by Sebastian. M/n tried to stop him, but he was too late.

Since I had my soul devoured by a demon, I never really went into the afterlife of any kind. I disappeared from the world.

M/n pov

"Why you do it? It wasn't his time yet..." I cried over the death of my beloved lover.

Sebastian without an explanation except "a deal is a deal. The promise order has been completed."

We had Ciel's funeral and our grandchildren were confused about what is happening.

"I am sorry my love." I said broken. 💔

My family at least kept me company for the meantime and the Phantomhive company lasted into the 21st century.

"Hey grandpa M/n, do you want to play football ⚽️  with me?" My great some what grandchildren asked with excitement.

"Sure Ruby and Max! Let's play with your friends!" I said while passing the graveyard of my lover's family.

"Ciel" Phantomhive

Son of Rachel and Vincent Phantomhive. Twin brother of Ciel Phantomhive. Fiance of M/n Sutcliffe. Father of Angelina and James.

Former owner of the Phantomhive Company and Queen Victoria's personal guard dog.

December 14 1875 - November 2 1925

Author Note

Thanks for reading.

Sorry for having all the mortal characters died in the end of their endings. I have no idea why I did it.

Also, Ciel had quotations because he is the fake Ciel Phantomhive. He was covering up his twin brother's identity for awhile.

The facts are revealed more in the manga.

However, I think an excellent observer could notice that there are twins in the Book of Circus animation flashback. I think...?

There is also the Black Butler fandom wiki information site to learn how the twins were for some details.