Indians are our Friends

Congratulation on this story for having the most votes on the Quotev story poll. 

38 people or so voted for this story to be continued next. 

I thought why not mention more of Prince Soma and Agni. So, you guys get a chapter with the Indians. 

Also, if you might get bored with this story, then why not try some of my other stories and comment about them. I am not the best writer, but I tried my best with them. 

Just remember, they are all fanfiction of other sources that were already created. I own nothing here except for a few drawings and oc characters. Some of the oc characters were mentioned in other stories, and some have never made an entrance. 

M/n pov

It was a normal day visiting with my friends until an elephant came by near the Trancy Manor.

"Hello everyone!" a purple haired Indian called out from the elephant's back.

"Namaste," an Indian with a turban on said with a wai.

(I don't know Hindi, but I do have a classmate who does. We just know each other, not friend-friends.)

"Hey look it there. It is prince Soma and Agni." Finny said as he looked up from the flowers.

"Hello! It is nice seeing you again." I said to the two Indians. 

"M/N! It is nice to see you as well. Hey, you are not wearing a dress. I like your style and red suits you well." Soma said happily. 

"Thank you. It is my older sibling, Grell, idea to have this outfit tailored for me. We love the color red, so we wear the color red as often as we could." I replied.

"Why are you here? Also... How do you know where my manor is located? You were only here one time through a costume invitation." Alois asked. 

"Aw, thank you. Wait... Why do you have my red ribbon with you?" I asked the elephant.

The elephant walked away from everyone after he picked me up and put me on his back. 

Triplets pov

"Do you know who these people are?" Thompson said as he was cutting some of the thorns from the roses. 

"No, do you know why they are here?" Timber said with hedge cutters in his hands.

"Why is there an elephant with M/N on his back?" Canterbury said pointing to M/n.

We were all confused, but we would try our best to follow where M/n is being taken.

Agni pov

When we first came to where ever the elephant brought the prince and me, we met our friends. We greeted everyone there, and I started cooking curry for everyone. 

"Curry anyone?" I said with plates of curry on the table. 

"Sure!" M/n said with delight and tasted the curry.

"How do you think of the curry?" Prince Soma asked. 

"It is good and tasty. Do you know any places that could be fun here in London?" M/n said.

"I don't know, but I am sure there are some amazing places around here." I replied. 

We traveled to many areas around London. 

We visited Big Ben (clock tower?), a museum,  a few gift shops, and the Trafalgar Square.

(I never been to London, or Europe, so I have no idea what is there to expect.)

"Look at me juggle these fruits!" M/n said as he juggled the apples and bananas he had with him. 

"Wow! Could you teach me how to juggle?" my prince said excitedly. 

"Sure! Let's start with one and then two at a time with juggling and see what is to come next." M/n said as he explained the rules to juggle. 

Soma pov

I had fun with Agni and M/n with me touring around London. I even learned how to juggle with M/n' s help. 

I wonder what would happen if M/n were allowed to come to India with Agni and me. He would then see the wonders of my homeland. However, that might take awhile because I need the permission of his older brother/sister to let him leave this country and be strong. 

Italic words is a flashback or remembering something I suppose in this story. 

"It would be interesting to see your homeland, but Grell might not agree with me leaving the country. They a tricky guy to be convinced for me to travel anywhere besides London. It is my home, and usually I would get attacked by strangers if I am not careful. I even have the scars to prove what happened when there is an unexpected attack when I traveled." M/n said as he showed the scars on his arms and legs. He also have some on his back and over his heart. 

I can now see why Grell is protective of M/n because the damage done in the past. I feel terrible about what happened to M/n in his past. He is too young to experience lots of torture. 

"Great! You have now decided to return after most of the day to have fun in London. Since you people are here and it is late, you are to have dinner and stay here for the night." Alois said as he went inside for dinner.

"Hey Soma and Agni. I have to leave now. See you next time when we encounter each other. Also, I have friendship bracelets for you guys. These bracelets are a symbol of our friendship." M/n said as he left us and went with Undertaker and Grell. 

M/n pov

"Heh, heh, heh. How was your fun with those Indians? I am sure you had so much fun with them." Undertaker said to me. 

"Yes, indeed it was fun with the Indians. Their names were Soma and Agni. I got to learn about their culture, and I even borrowed a book about India." I said happily before yawning. 

"Well look it here. The little red boy is tired from his day of fun with his Indian friends. Let's take you to your room before Grell gets angry on how M/n had disappeared from him/her." Undertaker said as he carried me onto his back and traveled to the reapers world. There we went to Grell and my house and into my bedroom to sleep in my bed.

"Good night M/n. I hope you have the sweetest dreams as could be." Undertaker said as he gave me my first skull given from him. 

"Good night Undertaker. Say night to Grell for me if you see him." I said as I cuddled with the skull. The skull was soft and cuddly because it was a toy and fake. 

I sure had fun today and hope to see my friends again soon. 

Hope you enjoy besides the slowly waiting updates because of not being motive in writing. 

See you next time! 

I am no longer in school anymore for this summer. Yay!!!!!!!!

I will dislike the summer reading project. 

:(