16 ⋆ Pain

─── ・。•̩̩͙˚。✧: *.☽ .* :✧•̩̩͙・゚。───

Jimin's POV 

Jungkook ran quickly, holding me tightly in his arms as he stopped briefly for a second or two, managing to shimmy down his sweatpants.

"Put these on." He demanded, his eyes stern yet wild. He set me down, allowing me to quickly pull on the oversized pants. I yelped as he picked me back up, running once more.

"What the hell is happening, Jungkook?" I asked, terrified. A crowd of women and children suddenly came into view, hurriedly rushing into some sort of underground bunker within a bed of trees. 

"Hey, hey. You're going to be fine." Jungkook said as he set me down, grabbing my face and making me look at him intently. I grabbed his wrists and nodded and looked behind me at the others. "I have to go. I'll be back for you." He whispered, kissing me sweetly, then ran and shifted mid-run into his midnight black wolf.

A woman grabbed my arm suddenly, hurrying me into the bunker. I was led down a staircase, huddling against what felt like hundreds of women and children, only a few men in with me as well. They closed the door after the last few hurried in, locking it quickly and staring at the door.

"What is this? What's happening?" Someone asked. Women cried, held each other, and soothed their children. "Luna, Luna, what's happening?" Everyone started to ask, huddling around me. I stared at them, frantic.  

Panicked, I reached up and grabbed the moonstone around my neck, whispering, "Help." My body collapsed on the floor as my mind elevated, rushing to the place of all white and warmth.

I looked around in the white of nothingness, desperate for some sign that she was coming to my aid. "What's happening?" I asked, looking around at the empty space.

"Your pack is at war." Her voice replied from somewhere far.

"What do I do?" I questioned.  

"You tell them your pack is at war. You tell them you are safe and that you need to stay here until your Alpha comes." She shot me back to my body quickly, not letting me ask anything else.

I gasped and woke on the floor of the bunker, women trying to wake me. I slowly stood and stared at all of their anxious faces. They sat on the beds, holding each other and their children, staring at me quietly.  

"We are at war." I finally said, trying to remember Her words. They let out sighs in disbelief, some of them starting to cry, turning to their friends for comfort; others shook their heads and a few sighed angrily.

"Why didn't we know this?" Someone shot.

I shook my head and blinked, "We never thought they would attack." I answered.

"Who's attacking us?" Another questioned.

"The Yang pack," I said softly. 

They quieted and looked down. "We need to stay here for now. We're safe here. They'll come for us. when it's over." I assured them.

It was quiet for so long, only the murmurs of disbelief and upset filled my ears as I began to walk from person to person, making sure everyone was alright. I walked around to every woman, talking to them and getting to know them, comforting them and holding them, when a loud bang to the door made us look up with terrified eyes.  

Another loud bang sounded and a few children began to cry. I had to do something. I looked up at the non-existent sky and took a deep breath before quickly walking up to the stairs and starting to climb them.