28 ⋆ Mark

─── ・。•̩̩͙˚。✧: *.☽ .* :✧•̩̩͙・゚。───

Jimin's POV

Friday

"Here," Jungkook said, handing me a glass full of red wine. I smiled and took it from him as he sat down next to me on the couch and pulled the blanket over us.

"I'm sorry," I said after a while of us sitting in silence, watching the movie playing before us.

"For what?" He hummed, petting my hair as I leaned against his chest.

"I know how much the ceremony means to you," I told him as I swirled the glass.

"Jimin, I don't care about the ceremony, I care about you. Besides, you can dress all pretty for me any other day."

I giggled and bit my lip at his words, leaning deeper against his chest. "Or you could just mark me right now," I suggested, taking a drink with a raised eyebrow.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" He asked with a teasing smirk.

I shrugged, "Maybe."

I stood and walked over to the kitchen, deciding I didn't want anything to drink. Jungkook followed me, intrigued by my words. I turned and almost bumped into his chest, making him laugh. I reached up and pressed my lips against his, snaking my fingers into his hair. Jungkook hummed happily, the noise morphing into a groan as I pressed my body closer against his.

His fingers slipped into my hair, twisting themselves around and tugging in a way that sent shivers zipping through my entire body.

"Let's go upstairs?" I asked, breathless, pulling my lips from his.

"I won't make you do anything you don't want to," He muttered, "No bond, no mark, not even sex-"

"If we aren't fucking in ten minutes then I swear to God, Jungkoook," I whined.

He quickly picked me up as if I weighed next to nothing, throwing me over his shoulder like a potato sack, and fuck, if that didn't do something wonderful to my insides. I laughed as he rushed up the stairs, dropping me onto the bed quickly. Jungkook checked to make sure the blinds were closed before he shed his coat and stripped off his shirt.

I ran my tongue along my lips as he worked off his jeans, admiring his toned body, the tanned skin of his chest, and his abs. And yes, there's definitely treasure at the end of that happy trail.

He climbed onto the bed, towering over me as I smiled and pulled him back into a kiss. I sat up fully, stripping off my shirt and sweatpants, tossing them onto the floor.

Another shiver ran up my spine as his hand traced a path down my sides, his fingers feeling as good on my skin as before. He didn't try anything too risky, just ran his hand along my back like he was mapping it out by touch alone.

"You're so beautiful," Jungkook murmured, hooking his fingers on the band of my boxers.

I lifted my hips, shimmying a little to help him get them off. He tossed them into a corner, leaving us both bare on the bed. I ached with want, with need, and my hands trembled as he dipped down, connecting his lips against the skin of my neck.

"On your knees." He growled, patting my thigh.

"If we're going to do this like animals, might as well look the part." His words made me gasp, goosebumps running through my body.

His two fingers pushed in my entrance, making me gasp, and he scissored easily, my hole still loose. I blushed at how wet I sounded already, and at the needy whines that kept slipping out of my throat.