Chapter Twenty

Harper

"Faster," I command as Ashton buries himself inside me. "Harder."

Ashton grunts and flings my right leg on to the countertop. We're fucking in the kitchen because it's the only area we've left untouched in Room 605.

We've decided to book a room at the clubhouse tonight because my dorm has been busy all day with all the internal inspection. We can't have sex when people are nosing around.

"Sit on the countertop." It's now his time to boss me around. "Spread your legs. Wider."

I do what he tells me to and he wastes no time to insert his hard-on on me again. He then flicks his tongue on my nipple and circles his thumb around my clit. I moan.

"Shit," Ashton cries. "I'll pound harder now. Lie down."

He pushes himself on to the countertop so he's on top of me. He strangles my arms using his shirt and begins to move on top of me.

His movements become quicker and harder and I can't help but cry out of pleasure. When we're done, he releases my arms. I wince and a look of worry crosses his face.

"Are you fine? Are you hurt?" he asks.

"Why would I be hurt?"

"I don't know. That was an intense fuck."

"I'm fine, okay?" I sit up and reach for his now crumpled shirt. "I just think tying me up with this added to the kink."

"Sorry if I did that without warning you."

That's the thing about Ashton Price. He's vocal during sex. He tells you exactly what he plans to do or what he wants you to do. The tying-me-up-with-a-shirt caught me by surprise though. But it was hot, so I had no qualms about it.

"It's fine. I just didn't know you have a kink for being the dominant."

"To be fair, I think we're both dominant in bed." He chuckles and carries me off the countertop. "What do we do now?"

"Maybe get dressed first and after that we can think about what to do next?"

He laughs and lets me wear his shirt. The scent of his perfume is still clinging to it. I take a mental note not to intoxicate myself with it.

"Are we going to watch Netflix? Or you want to eat?"

"Food, please," I say. "I'm hungry."

"Why wouldn't you be hungry when all we did for the past two hours was have sex?" he jokes. "What do you want to eat? I can call room service."

"I'm craving for burgers, actually."

He smiles and dials a number on his phone. "Okay babe. Your wish is my command."

The burgers arrive after an hour. Good thing The Diner's burgers are worth the wait.

"It looks like you want more. You can eat mine," Ashton tells me. I've finished my burger way ahead of him.

"No, it's okay. I'll just finish off the fries."

"Their burgers are the bomb, right?" he asks, stroking my right knee with his thumb.

"Well, yeah. The restaurant's name might be basic, but their food is not," I reply.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Let's be honest. The Diner is a basic and uncreative name for a diner. At least their food makes up for the lack of creativity in the name department," I explain.