AUTHOR'S NOTE

🖤 Thanks for clicking on my story! 🖤

First off, I would like to thank the readers for the constant support of my writing. I'm seriously shocked by all the thoughtful comments on this story. These comments not only help shape my story, but they honestly make my day. So thank you, and I hope you enjoy my attempt at a sci-fi-romance.

~*~
PREFACE

In 2035, the world has begun its inevitable descent into destruction. With climate change on the rise, Earth has started to become more and more unlivable by the day. In hopes of finding a solution, scientists have decided that genetic modification was the key to humanity's survival.

With time running short, one desperate and deranged geneticist abandoned moral boundaries to begin crossing human and animal DNA to create a new species of humans, ones capable of surviving Earth's changing climate. However, these unethical experiments are hiding a dark secret about the cruel nature of scientific research and when the curious new intern Aurora Hall makes an accidental discovery, she realizes these geneticists will do anything to keep their sins buried.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
(Please do not copy my story. If you see this story anywhere else please report them and tell me so I can contact Wattpad. Thank you!)