Chapter 37

Trevor

*Sexy times ahead*

Bash has crawled between Mia's open legs and the sight makes me hard. I have missed her soft skin so fucking much. My dick throbs in my pants. Liam and I start to undress down to our boxers. Mia's hair is wild and coming un tucked from her pony tail. She has on one of my shirts and there's baking ingredients still on it from earlier. I saw a peak of her pretty purple panties and I want to see more.

I crawl onto the bed and get situated behind Mia. She's now cradled into my chest as Bash continues to kiss her. He pulls back from her mouth long enough to pull her shirt off and then claims her lips again. I'm greeted with tanned, smooth breasts and I palm them in my hands. Bash scoots over to share with his brother. Liam pulls her panties down before he crawls into the curve of her thighs. He kisses her for a moment before trailing kisses down her neck and stomach until he reaches his second favorite spot.

I can tell when his tongue makes contact because her hips buck up and she makes a little mewling sound. Bash is lavishing her breasts with attention so I turn her head to the side so I can reach her lips. They are soft and pliant and I suckle on her bottom lip.

She tastes like my future. I don't even think that makes sense, but she fucking tastes like all of my hopes and dreams. After a few more moments of the attention from the three of us she's writhing and panting. Her hips are grinding against Liams tongue and she explodes out in a cry.

"That's it, be loud for us baby. No one can hear your sounds but us now. Scream our fucking names." I whisper in her ear and she gives me what I ask for.

Her sounds are delicious and I want to coax more out of her. She relaxes into my chest, breathing heavily. Liam kisses up to her lips and she doesn't hesitate to kiss him back even with the taste of her on his mouth.

"I'm ready now," She whispers into his mouth. He pulls back and Bash and I look to her waiting to hear her confirm what we thought we heard.

"What lover?" Bash moves the hair out of her eyes so she looks to him.

"I want to have sex. I don't need roses and bubble baths, I just need you guys. I don't want to wait any longer." She looks up to Bash with a sweet smile and he just stares at her for a moment before comprehending what she said.

"Anything you want, always." He kisses her. Once he breaks the kiss she turns in my arms and climbs up onto my lap straddling my tented boxers. I moan and she rubs her wetness against me.

"I want too. I want this for us. I want to give this to you." She's kissing down my neck and I close my eyes in ecstasy.

Liam has left the room and comes back in with lube. He sets it on the bed next to me. I pick her up and lay her down in front of me. I'm between her open legs now looking down at her. It's a sight I'll never forgot. Her pink pussy is bared to me and she's asking me to take it. To make her pussy ours. To make sure she belongs to us.

Bash takes the lube and squirts it out on his fingers. He reaches down and plays with her, alternating between rubbing her and spearing her with his fingers. Liam is fucking her mouth with his and she is giving us tempting little noises letting us know she's enjoying it. Bash continues to get her ready entering two fingers in and making sure she's comfortable.

"Wait angel, do you want to use films? It's up to you. We explained ourselves to you, but it is your choice."

I pull back. Shit I forgot about that. I don't want anything between us, but of course I'd respect her decision.

"No, no films. I trust you." She looks to me.

"I love you baby." I lean down and kiss her. Bash moves his hand while I line up with her entrance. She was soaking we before, but now she's dripping with her own juices and lube. I slide in so easily. Like her pussy was made for me and I'm just coming home. God, she's so tight. I start meeting resistance and slowly push through. Liam has her mouth and I hear a whimper of discomfort.