Chapter Twenty Seven - a whole chapter dedicated to i love you

A/N: This is - ahem - rather a lot of smut. So enjoy.

Francis' PoV:

"Billie!" I call, chasing her outside the building. I'm instantly blinded by paparazzi's flashing lights.

"Fucking leave it." She spits, pushing her way through the crowd of people. I don't give up, remaining persistent as I battle my way through to her.

A bunch of black cars pull up to the street and a bunch of security guards climb out - followed by Danny.

"Get the fuck out of here you maggots." He calls as the photographers scurry away. After they all leave, he approaches us. "We'll talk about this mess tomorrow. But, for now, go back inside until Billie your driver comes."

We nod, then he gets into one of the cars and drives off, leaving us alone. She immediately starts to march back into the apartment block.

"Bil, will you please just fucking listen to me?" I plead.

She stops, turns around and marches towards me, before grabbing my cheeks and pressing her lips against mine in a moment of impulsivity and passion. Her beautiful lips are so demanding as they kiss mine, her eyes squinted shut and her fingers tightly grip my hair.

We go up the stairs and into my flat, unable to keep our hands away from each other and slamming each other against the stair case multiple times in an overwhelming desire to never part lips again.

Reaching my room, she pushes me onto the bed then aggressively smashes her lips against mine. Her hand touches my hips, causing me to uncontrollably raise them as a reaction to the outside air they've just been in that has turned them ice cold. Her other hand uses the opportunity to reach her hand under and hold my back, pulling me up so that I'm sat on her lap as she kneels on the bed. Her fingers that are placed on my hips begin to rise up the outline of my body, taking my t-shirt with her. After she pulls it off, I guide her head, softly pushing it down to my neck, then my chest. She kisses and bites the centre of my bust, carefully unhooking my bra with her hand that is still on my back. She pulls it off, and just as her lips move towards my nipple, I push her down so that she is now lying on the bed and I'm on top of her.

As I begin to kiss her big, beautiful lips, her hands reach up into my hair but I grab them both with my own and thrust them down onto the bed and hold them there, giving me complete control. My mouth falls to her jawline, sucking and biting like she just did. I bring my hands up from her wrists to reach her palms and her fingers curl into mine. Taking one hand out of hers, I undo her button-up shirt, leaving her clear, lace bralette exposed. Placing a kiss on one of the flowers in the intricate pattern, my lips trail down the centre of her ribs leaving red marks as I go. I smile to myself, knowing those bruises will become footprints of my work.

As my kisses fall low enough to reach the waistband of her shorts, I use my free hand to pull them down. I place a soft kiss right above her underwear and she squeezes my hand tightly, asking me to go further. I oblige, trailing my kisses down lower, remaining over the material. Pulling my hand away from hers, I use both to slide her underwear away until there is nothing blocking me from her.

She lets out a gasp as she feels my tongue touch her, another one following as my two fingers slide in. Bringing my face back to meet hers, she wraps her arms around my neck, locking my lips into hers and refusing to let me leave. Using my free hand, I softly brush her over her breast with my thumb whilst my other hands motion quickens.

She lets out a moan, one she was clearly trying to contain but couldn't help. Her arms weaken, allowing me to break my lips from hers and smirk - I love how she tries to keep control and is never able.

My thumb begins to massage her clit, as her wetness spills onto my fingers. "Francis." She breathlessly whispers, before inhaling deeply. My tongue replaces my thumb as another fingers slips into her, causing her to moan louder than she did before. Her hips begin to move in circles, pushing herself into me.

Just as I know she's about to climax, I bring my lips to hers, stopping her from moaning. She gasps through kisses, biting my lower lip to stop herself from screaming. As she reaches the end, her mouth gapes open as she moans and her hips raise off the bed, before collapsing breathlessly onto the mattress. I cup both her cheeks, placing a soft, delicate kiss on her lips after being so rough. She lets out a giggle and rolls us over so she's now on top.

"You told me to tell you I love you." I whisper, looking into her glass, blue eyes. "But you never said-"

"I love you." She smiles. "I love you, I love you, I love you."

"You're serious?"

"Deadass."

She leans in to kiss me, her hair stuck to her sweat covered face. Hovering over me for a few moments more, I admire her beauty, caressing the edge of her sweet face lightly with my fingers.

"You still gonna tell me to stay away?" She smirks.

I bite the bottom of my lip smiling, before pulling her in for another long, deep kiss.

A/N: I thought after so much shit going down, it would be nice to have a little break from it.

Did you like this smut? Anything you would change so I can get it right next time?

PLEASE ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY, VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!