Chapter Seventeen - nothing compared to her

"Do you always bite your lip when you're concentrating?" A small voice giggles.

I look up from my laptop and see Elliott. She's taken off her hoodie, revealing various tattoos covering her arms. As an artist myself, I can tell the detail and technique gone into every one. She notices me staring.

"You like them?"

"They're so sick. I love them."

"What about you? Any tattoos?"

"Hidden ones, yes."

She grins. "I thought so. You don't seem like the normal seventeen year old."

"What gave it away?" I smirk back.

"You want the real answer or shall I say it's the multiple earrings?"

I give her a look.

"And that's it. You're not scared. Of anything." Her eyes are flirtatious and her lips curl up at the corners of her mouth.

"You're quite the mind reader." I chuckle, turning back to my computer.

She takes a seat opposite me on another sofa. "So, what was the ending?" She asks.

"Ending?"

"With the girl who can't keep her eyes off you."

I think about Billie, and that night. Then I think about Mike's warning.

"It was exactly that. The end." I reply, trying to not sound hurt.

She smiles to herself, then looks back at me. "Her loss, my gain."

I roll my eyes, and ignore the comment, but inside a part of me can't help but grin.

"Claudia's hosting me a welcome party. You'll be there?"

I nod. Satisfied, she leaves me to finish my work. Through the corner of my eye, I can see Billie staring - she hasn't kept her eyes off me since the second Elliott walked through the door.

***

Liked by elliottsulewski and 694 others

franciskingston happyhappyhappy:)

View all 296 comments

maddiebaddie look at my girlllll

lukemoore again with stealing my jacket?

grayson rip your hand when the train comes pahaha

***

I arrive at the mansion that Claudia's rented out for the night. Stepping in, the blaring music instantly fills my ears - there is no way anyone can hear each other in that house. 

"Francis!" A tipsy Elliott screams. She grabs my hand and weaves me through everyone until we reach the kitchen, then grabs two beers and offers me one but I shake my head. I don't want to drink, not until I find Billie.