Phantom and Night Chap 19

Chapter 19

Extra Chapter

I. Blood Sucking

A/N: this happened before the full moon festival and Ardent.

I was reading this book for awhile. Liam is so busy with his works but he never really forget to see me every 4 hours or at every meal. He would join me. Getting back on the book. It was titled "Blood Sucking". Huh. I blushed when I remembered last time that happened. He suck my.. blood. That felt amazing.. My senses were so keen. I can feel all of him that time..

I leave the book and roam around his mansion. That thought never leaving me when I eyed other people in here. People? Well.. Vampires. They would bow their heads when they see me. Then I saw Cros.

"Hey there, Warren." I nod at him and hold onto the his sleeve. He smiled at me when I did that. I do speak. But.. Still only with Liam.

"Are you bored?" I stared at him then I jumped and when I blinked I was facing Cros' back. I peak and my eyes widened.

"Marco!" He yelled and a second later he was holding onto Marco's arms. He was.. covered with blood.

His fangs were out. His eyes.. they are deep red. Blood was dripping down his chin from his mouth and stained all over his shirt.

"Get the fuck off!" He yelled but Cros just held him, impassively starring at Marco.

"What did you do?" He calmly asked.

"Get off!" Then he hissed and he slowly eyed me. Suddenly I felt stuck. I couldn't move. Do I fear him? Why do he looked like he wanted too..

"Warren, go to Liam" My eyes widened.. What just happened?! Cros..

Marco was biting Cros' arm. He's bleeding.. He's..

"Ren." Liam? He blocked my view of them and when I blinked I was already in our room.

"Looks like you saw something you were not used too, huh?" Liam just warmly smiled at me as he sat me down on the edge of the bed. He knelt in front of me and leveled my face.

"What.. was that?" I asked. He smiled upon hearing my voice.

"Someone's curious." He simply said. Then I remembered.. Cros!

"Don't worry, Cros is fine." Liam answered. Am I that obvious?"

"H-How about.. um.." I look down and when I look up Liam was gone. I turn to the table and he stood there with a wine bottle in hand.

"See this?" I nod. It's the same bottle Liam always takes during dinner. He pour some on a glass. It's like always.. Red and.. My eyes widened.

"Blood.." He smiled and he place both the bottle and glass on the table and he was in front of me once more.

"Does it bother you?" He asked seriously.

"Is it human's blood?" I asked my voice almost inaudible.

He nodded and my eyes widened.

"Hey.." He cup my cheek and smiled.

"About Marco, he's having an episode. He's a young vampire and couldn't control that yet. Cros never let him hurt an innocent human, Ren. We don't do that anymore. We get our.. blood legally from blood banks all over the world. Then we processed them into our wine. So it get preserved and we can have any time we felt the thirst."

He eyed me like begging for me to understand.

"Do you get thirsty?" He laughed at my words but I was serious so he stopped when he noticed that.