Phantom and Night chap 7

The sound resonating in my ears. Little sounds that calms me. Liam shifted from his sleep and I carefully slid out of bed. I was in his bed. I don't know why but I was so flustered I needed to calm down. Mom.. What's this feeling? I stood and got out in the balcony. Listening to my music clock. I stared at my parent's picture and sigh without a sound. My hand unconsciously touching my neck. Where he had bitten me awhile ago. The moment he did, I felt like something in me spark and just spread all over my body. It ached. My whole body ache with pleasure. It was amazing. I knew he felt that too. I felt him.. I closed my clock and ruffled my hair in frustration. If I could scream I already did. I was so flustered that I couldn't think right. How can a vampire exist?! It's the 20 first century! Well.. I did saw werewolves too. Okay.. I don't know if I'm still really awake or not. I slap my cheek and winced. That hurt. So this is not a dream(sighs). It's weird though. I was not surprised when I saw him. I was more surprised with the wolves. Maybe because they tried to eat me. Literally. Plus.. Liam look really handsome with red eyes and .. fangs.. What am I saying?!! (Sighs) Maybe that is why I was not scared. Rather I was amazed. Liam is always like that to me whenever I lay my eyes on him. I felt amazed.

"Your eyes.." I jumped when I felt his cold hand caress my cheek in a featherly touch. How did..? Oh, right.. He's a vampire.

He was staring in my eyes.. What is it?

"They change colors. It's now purple." He said with a smile on his amazed face. Looks like I wasn't the only one amazed. My eyes do change colors when it's under the moon light. From ice blue to a purple shade. Like a crystal.. So my grandma would say.

"They're so beautiful.. Like a rare crystal." I smiled at him. He just commented what my grandma did. Though when I did he lost his own smile.

"So you can smile.." He said as he pulled me in his arms. Actually it's my first time smiling since that day.. Liam made it so easy for me. I fell in his hold and calm down even against his cold body. Liam. What is this feeling? I fist onto the back of his shirt and smelt his scent. Liam smelt just like fresh grass and flowers in a field. I find his scent one of the things that calms me other than mom's music clock.

"I'm sorry about what had happen earlier." He mutter against my ear. I shook my head and inhaled his scent more and I felt his chest shook with a chuckle.

"You remind me of those sniffing dogs. Don't sniff me." Is he talking about the wolves? Huh. I nuzzle on his neck and I felt him choke on his laughter and stiffened.

"Warren" his voice came out horsed and tight. Why is that?

I sniff his neck and I smell something weird. Something more fragrant. Like those beautiful frozen flowers in Liam's garden. That's the smell of Liam's blood. How did I.. smelt that?

An 'ump!' escape my mouth when he carried me over his shoulder like sack of rice.

"I told you. Don't do that." The next thing I know, I was lying on the bed with him on top of me. I blinked and he smirk. I blushed and rather than pull away. I closed my eyes and waited.

"Don't do that too." I felt his breath against my ear that made me shivered under him. "Keep doing that and I'll end up kissing you." Kissing.. me? I blinked and we met eyes. His hazel eyes darkened. Did he really said that? Wait! Why the hell am I so curious?! I don't want to kiss him! He's a guy.. He's a.. Do I want too? Just push him! My mind said but I couldn't.. I wanted to feel him.. His lips..

"I'm sorry but this is the last bit of control I had left.." He muttered staring at my lips. He slowly lean down his eyes closing while mine widen as I felt that intense jolt of spark against our lips. I knew he felt it too as he groan, cupping my cheeks as he deepened the kiss. My eyes fluttered shut as I felt his moist lips on my dried ones. His was so cold but it slowly warm up as he press his lips harder on mine. Sucking my lips lightly. My lips parted on their own and he groan again as he delve his tongue in my mouth. He tasted sweet. It was weird. This is the first time someone had kissed me and I felt like I was melting. I fist onto his shirt and I sighed in his mouth making him grunt out and I felt something poking my stomach making me blushed as I push him slightly. We were both out of breath but he didn't stop as he leave small kisses on my cheek trailing down jawline through the crook of my neck. I shivered and a whimper escape my mouth. What is he doing to me? Liam.. I can't.. I can't speak.. I can't...

I.. Liam..

I can't believe I'm falling for someone I just met the day before! But.. It doesn't even matter.

Liam..

"Liam.."

He froze. Slowly he lift his head to eye me. I don't know what I saw in his eyes but I swear they were glassy.

"Warren.. You.." I avoided his glance and tears escaped my eyes. I was about to get away but he pulled me quickly in his arms. We both seated in the bed, him holding me against his chest.

"It's okay don't force yourself." He said as he kiss my tears away. I blinked and flinch a bit at his sweet gesture. My hand still kept fisting onto the material of his shirt. He comb my hair with his fingers that calmed me and I let out a sigh. I look up and what I saw made my eyes widen. Tears were falling against his cheeks as well. He was crying with me. I reach out between us and I cup his cheeks, wiping his cold tears. He closed his eyes as I did. That made me smile. He was feeling the same emotion as mine. Like how I felt.. How greatly he was glad to hear my voice. How happy he was with me. How contented he was to just hold me like this and how I feel the same as him.

I love him. Liam.. and I know he felt the same. Just few days.. but I really felt like I've known him forever. Even before I was born.

"Hmm. I knew it. White looks good on you." Why do we have to do this? We were in a expensive shop. Only the two of us and two of Liam's maids. Who were carrying everything that Liam picks up. We were shopping for I don't know what. He let me wore a white suit and I wrinkled my nose. It was too white. Too plain.

"What? You don't like it?" I shook my head and took the coat off. Leaving the white long sleeve shirt on. I unbutton the first two buttons and grab a coat from the hangers.

"No." He coldly said and I pouted and I saw his poker face soften and his eyebrow twitch when I did. He's so easy.

"Ren, you can't possibly wear that kind of suit in a formal gathering."

He said while rubbing his temple. So it's a formal gathering and he'll take me? Huh. Anyway. I look down on the suit I was laying against my body. It was sparkly and colorful in the shade of blue and silver sprinkles of glitters. What's wrong with it? It's adorable. Like how adorably Liam calls me 'Ren'. That actually made me blush. I eyed him and he sighed looking defeated.

"Don't look at me like that." I didn't notice that I was still pouting at him. He sighed again and shuffled through the clothes on the rack behind him.

"How about this then?" My pout faded and I grin at him. Nodding wildly making him smile so sweetly at me. Looking quite relieve that I drop the colorful suit and grab the suit he's holding. I wore it and he eyed me meticulously with his fingers tapping on his chin. Suddenly I felt conscious of the way he's looking up and down at me. I felt my cheeks warming and I look away and there I heard him chuckle. I blinked and he was right in front of me. I blinked at him and he just smiled at me. He run his fingers on the collar of the white suit and his smile widen. The color was not plain white. It has swirls of silver and gold that didn't need glitters to shine. The intricate design flows down my sleeves, collar and the hem of it and through the back that made me look like I have swirls of silver and gold wings. I love it.

"You're my one and only angel. Ren." He held my shoulders and he kissed my forehead. I flinch a bit and my blush deepen on my cheeks.

"You are very beautiful Ren." I push him a bit and I pouted at his inappropriate compliment. You can't call a man, well teenager, beautiful! He laughed and he grin at me. He looks so.. Well.. Beautiful. Fine. The compliment is not inappropriate. It is very much right. His hair so dark and frame his handsome face. His hazel eyes bore into me so deep and it affects me in so many ways.

"Well, it's the truth. You are beautiful." I look away. Fine. He chuckled and took the coat from me giving it neatly to the maid.

"Keep that clean and safe. Ren and I will have a date." Wait..

"Yes, my lord." The maid says.. Wait!

A d-date...? A Date?!!