Chapter 18 - Nerve

Unedited?

Estrella POV  🌼

"Would you like this one" the lady points at a simple blue sapphire ring with vine diamond. "Yes, oh and I'd like to see what you have in the vault please" Her eyes widen "U-Uh, yes just give me moment to put this ring in a box and I'll lead the way" she gently grabs the ring and proceeds to put it in a white velvet  cushioned box.

"Alright, follow me sir"

(Little tease for ya)

Ivan POV  🌸

"What do you think he's doing guys?" I was currently with Lilly, Amanda, and Gingham. "Ivan stop, you're overthinking this. He's probably just at meeting or something" Gingham shakes his head "Nope, didn't see him when I was making coffees at the office" Lilly nods in a agreement "Never saw him either" I groan in frustration.

It's been 1 month since we left Europe and Estrella's been leaving me alone for weeks! He hasn't explained himself every time I ask and he keeps dodging me every time he sees me! We live in the same fucking penthouse!

Oh no, what if he's-

"G-Guys, What If hes cheating on me?" I choked out. Gingham scoffs "Pfftt Please, Micheal would of told me by now if Estrella cheated on you. Their practically brothers and they'd tell each other everything" I only fall deeper into this hole of doubt, who could he be seeing? He wouldn't tell Micheal, this shit is too personal.

"Ginghams right Ivan, besides Estrella would never cheat on you, you're the first guy who actually likes him for him. That means everything to him you know" Lilly reassured. "Well, what else could he be doing?! He never tells me where he's going, he's always avoiding me, and he never leaves his phone! He's always calling and texting someone! I feel like he's been hiding things from me" I said, tears falling down my face.

"Awww come here" Amanda cooed, she presses my face in her chest, smothering me in between her boobs. "The closest Ivan will ever get to tits" Gingham teased "I was breastfed asshole" I retorted.
Than I got a call from Estrella "He's calling!" I said nervously "Answer it!" They all said in.

It was silent at first, "H-hey Baby, whats your favorite color?" My face scrunches into confusion "Color? Blue, why?" I asked perplexed. "Nothing, listen I gotta go, I'll see you later, dinner? I have something to tell you" he said nervously. "Y-Yeah, that sounds good" I was trying so hard to make my voice sound normal "Perfect, bye babe. Love you" he cooed.

I shakily end the call, looking up I see everyone leaning in there seats "He's gonna fucking break up with me! I just know it!" I cried out. Gingham engulfs me in a hug "Shhh, he's not breaking up with you, and if he is, we're gonna whoop his ass" he threatened. My eyes widen and I shake my head vigorously "I don't wanna hurt him, I love him!" Sobbed.

"Wow Gingham, such a good friend, threatening to assault your friends boyfriend" Amanda said, sarcasm dripping in her tone. "Shut up, I was just joking Ivan, besides, his bodyguards would kill me before I even got near him" he explained, I kept crying ready to prepare for the worst.

-

It's been a hours since they left and ever since than I've been anticipating for the worst, the sun was beginning to set so Estrella should be home soon. I quickly search up shit on google "Is my boyfriend cheating on me?" And all signs lead to yes, I'm gonna fucking cry! I've been doing this the entire time, I'd rather expect the breakup than to act shocked by it.

"Baby?! Im home!" I heard Estrella's deep silky voice echo across the penthouse. Walking downstairs he had a bouquet of roses and he was holding a box of chocolates shaped in a heart. "Hi" I said quietly, his head tilts "Why so quiet babe?" His big arms surround my body in a hug, pressing me against his warm soft chest. "It's nothing, just tired" I tried explaining he was doubtful at first but he let it go.