Chapter 15 - Ropeburn

Unedited

Ivan POV 🌸

"Ivan get up before I carry you myself" Estrella's deep voice penetrated my sleep. "No" I whined out, "Don't make me babe, I'm experienced" he threatened. "In what?" I mocked tiredly, "I'm warning you Ivan, get up or face my wrath" he teased. "Do your worst sexy CEO Man" I muttered half asleep.

*Splash!

I jolt awake, the freezing water rips me away from the bed. "W-Why w-would you d-do t-that!" I shivered out angrily. "Hey What did you expect? A finger up your butt?" He's testing my patience. "I will ban sex for a decade if you don't help me!" I growled out.

He doesn't even wastetime as he picks me up, soaking wet and all and changes me in a blink of an eye. "Sorry! Sorry! Let's just head down, we're in Paris already" Oh I love this threat.

"Here I got you some clothes, these were the cheapest in my price range" he hands me 3 shirts, 2 pairs of pants and 4 pairs of shoes. They all had their price tag.

"Estrella! This is way to expensive for me to wear!" I said shocked. He gives me a confused look "Babe the shirts only cost 750$ that's a steal!" He said excitedly . "That could pay my rent for two months" I deadpanned. "And what about these shoes?" I look at the price tag "What! 4,200$? For shoes?! This better pay off my student loans and clear my skin!" I said angrily, Estrella sighs.

"At least I know you're not after my money" He said smiling tiredly, looking at his face I actually noticed the bags and darks circles under his eyes. "Did you sleep?" I asked worriedly, he shook his head "I was to busy monitoring you, I didn't want you to have another attack or a nightmare" he yawned before his footing stumbles slightly. I hurry towards him and hold him up. "Ester! When we get in the limo you are sleeping, understood? He tries to protest but I interrupt him.

"If you sleep we can have sex tonight at the hotel" He huffs in approval before I lead him out the plane. Soon after I tuck in his seat, I head back to the plane to thank the steward who helped with my anxiety attack.

He was currently getting everything ready for when we head back, but he was sweating and his breathing was irregular. "Hey are you okay?" He jumps in surprise and pivots his head to me. "Oh! Sorry, I-I'm a little on edge" he was very jittery and easily scared. "Hey what's wrong?" He shakes his head, "It's nothing, now, is everything ok? How's your wrists?" He tried to change the the subject but I wasn't budging.

"What's wrong Isaac" I said sternly, his eyes widened "How do you know my name?" He asked worriedly, I pointed at his name-tag.

"Oh" he said awkwardly, now I'm getting frustrated "Isaac what's wrong? You know you can
tell me, right?" he shuffles uncomfortably, before he breaks down in tears.

"They kicked him out" he croaked. "Kicked who Isaac?" Im getting worried. "My brother!" He sobbed out. "Why'd they kick him out?" He sniffles before wiping his face.

"They kicked him out cause he came out to them yesterday" he choked out. He cries even harder "My parents told me over the phone t-that 'We kicked out your faggot brother Isaac, he's a disgrace to this family, don't talk to him anymore unless you want to live his lifestyle'" I drape an arm over his shoulder and guide him to a seat.

"He's all alone, with no one to help him! Than I got a call from him last night. H-he said he's staying at this BDSM club called Ropeburn?! What does that even mean? He said he met some guy who's a dominant. What the fuck is a dominant and what if he hurts him!" He cried out. I paused, didn't Estrella say he had a friend who was a dominant at this club Ropeburn. "I-I don't know what to do, I should of been their for him but instead I'm on a different fucking continent!" He said in between sobs.