Chapter 11 - Out of sight

Nastie alert

Ivan POV 🌼

Boredom.

That's all I feel.

Estrella has been in his office the whole day, he's been talking to his lawyers over Skype about what happened last week with Jackson and Jason.

I have no idea when the trial starts, but knowing Estrella, he' got the best lawyers in the U.S. so they won't stand a chance.

I'm currently lounging on his bed, watching Strange Addiction, the episode is about that one girl who's addicted to eating her bed. I was about half way through it when I got a phone call from Gingham.

"Ivan! It's been a while. Are you feeling any better?" He asked. I sigh loudly, "Could be better, Estrella's been really occupied on talking to his lawyer today so I'm kinda just, hanging around. What about you?" Me and Gingham have gotten really close since I started working for Estrella, but lately we haven't been talking to each other, well, I haven't really been talking to anyone in a while.

"Oh? Do something to get his mind on you" he said flirtatiously, "Do what? I don't want to interrupt to him, he said I should try and not bother him during his discussion, and that I should only interrupt him if it's something important"  I deadpanned.

I heard Gingham giggle, "Sex is important silly" I choke on my spit. "Excuse me? You want me to seduce him, while he's talking with his lawyers?! We haven't even done anything!" I heard Gingham gasp, "You guys haven't had sex? Me and Micheal are at every day! And we met before you guys" I'm repulsed by the images that are in my head. "You guys were made for sex! Me and Estrella are children of god!" I mocked I heard Gingham scoff.

"Didn't you suck his dick in the shower?" I heard him laugh, it's like he can see my shocked expression.

"How did you know! Seriously?!" I whine out. "Estrella told Micheal and he told me, while I was sucking his cock, he said it reminded him of that" he chirped out casually. "Stop! I don't want to hear about your guys sex life! How would you like it if I told you about ours?" I heard him inhale but I didn't let him continue.

"One second thought don't answer that" I heard him moan in frustration. "Oh stop whining it's not gonna kill you" I heard him moan again, followed by a deep growl.

"M-Micheal yes! Right t-there! Sorry Ivan I-IAHH" he cries out, I heard shuffling in the phone before Micheal started speaking. "Sorry Ivan, Gingham's been a bad boy and needs to be spanked, he'll call you later" he purred, I heard a slap and moments later whimpers before the phone cuts abruptly.

"They couldn't even wait for me to end the call" I muttered out. I thought about Ginghams little idea in surprising Estrella, but I'm not having sex with him.

Not yet anyway.

I could do somethi-

I devilish smirk appears on my face, oh Estrella baby you have no idea what you're in for. I decided that perfect time to strike was now so I quickly hopped off his bed and headed for the closet. A few weeks back before all this unfolded I went shopping for myself. I thought I would never wear this since every guy I've been with usually cheats on me, beats me, the usual. So I got it for myself, it was lace thongs that showed my ass as well I thought they were cute so I got them, using my old salary. I pulled out the one I've been really looking forward to.. the red one.

I take off my pajamas and quickly put them in before putting my pajamas back over them, than I looked for on of Estrella's shirts. I heard guys think it's hot when you wear there shirts so I wanna test this with Ester. I picked a grey t-shirt, putting it on it looked like a blanket draped over me and I'm 6 foot!

I put on my bunny slippers and head out the room, Estrella is done for. After a good 2 minutes of looking for his office I find it and slowly open the door. I heard talking from Estrella's and on the computer, "Yes, I know that, I want my baby to get the justice he deserves. Those people did nothing but harm my baby boy, he still has a bruise around his neck for fucks sake!" I heard him yell out.

I blush at his words, he really does care.

I figured this would be a great way to treat him, so I slowly opened the door, the creaking alerts Estrella and he looks over his computer to see who it is. Once he realizes its me and he smiles, "Hey one sec. Hey babe. Uh why are you wearing my shirt? I mean it looks sexy on you but still" he asked amused. I slowly pulled my pajamas down, letting the fabric pool to my legs. He was drinking water when he choked on it. "I uh, I um, oh my god, fuck" I heard him groan out.

"Uh Mr. Estrella we still need to discuss the plan of action" the lawyer interrupted, cockblock. Estrella gives me an apologetic smile and mouths out "Maybe later, sorry" Oh but this is where the fun begins.

I got on all fours and began crawling toward his pants under the desk, he was still talking to the lawyer when I grabbed his member through the fabric of his pants under the desk.

He groans out and looks down at me with his eyes wide open in surprise, "Babe, what are you doing?" He said whispered nervously, his voice was all nerves while his eyes told me that he wanted to fuck me till I cried for more. "I wanna give you a little present for taking care of me" I whispered back. I started palming him through his pants and he groans out before grabbing my hands, "Not now babe!" He whisper yelled at me.

"Mr. Estrella are you there?" The lawyer asked, he had no choice but to bring his head back up towards the computer screen, smiling as if nothings wrong. "Yeah, I just dro-ahh-pped something" he explained I started sucking on his crotch, creating a wet spot on his navy blue slacks while my hands were on either side of his thighs. "Anyway, I've been thinking about showing them this during the trial" the lawyer said, Estrella just nods "Mhmm! Yea-mmmy god!" He moans out. I unbuttoned his pants and I grabbed his member through this underwear, licking it up and down like a lollipop.

"Mr. Estrella is everything alright?" Estrella's nods, his eyes semi closed and head was thrown back as he gripped the arm rests on his chair tightly. "I-I im just so excited f-fo-ahh-r the trial!" He's holding it in pretty well. Time to kick it overdrive, I pulled his under wear down and grabbed his shaft with both hands and sucked his head in my mouth bobbing up and down while I flicked both my wrists in opposite directions.

"Fuck!" I heard him growl out, "Mr. Estrella, are you sure you don't want me to call the paramedics?" I heard the lawyer say nervously. "No! t-that won't be necessa-ahhhh-mmmh, don't c-call them" he mumbled out. I let him go with one of my hands and started fondling with his balls, rolling them in my hand.

Soon I swallowed his entire shaft down my throat, I felt him hit the back of my mouth as I began swallowing. "AHH FUCK UGGHH" He growled, his hands whip to the back of my head and he shoves me down even further, thank god I don't have a gag reflex. When he releases me I go back up for air before sucking him back in, swiping my tongue over his slit and getting all that delicious precum out.

"Mr. Estrella are y-you receiving oral sex right now?!" I heard the lawyer claim. Estrella couldn't even talk, his head was thrown all the way back with his back arched upwards, while his hands were gripping my hair as I bobbed up and down. "N-no Ahhh" he choked out.

"Mr. Estrella don't lie to me, you're not the first client to this, so just tell me when you're finished and we can continue this on a later date, good day" I heard the Skype call end and he continues where we left off. "Baby, im g-gonna gonna c-cum!" He stutters out, I take him as far down as I can. I felt his pubes tickle my face as he shot his cum deep in my throat, I swallowed all of his delicious nectar before letting him go.

"That was fun, thanks Ester" I was standing up before Estrella picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. "Oh, you think we're done? I'm gonna show you what happens when you interrupt me, naughty boy" he purred out, he slaps my bare butt before taking us to the bedroom.

Oh no.

____________________________________

Smut!

I hope it's not terrible, I try

Anyway I you enjoy true chapter, please comment telling me your thoughts

Vote!

Bai ❤️❤️❤️