18

"Don't worry about them." Tony says to me. I nod and focus back at my math book. Thank god it's last period before we have three months off because of the holidays. Soon enough the bell rang and Tony and I began walking to my locker. We got there and I quickly opened the door and grabbed both helmets handing one to Tony. I closed my locker and turned around to come face to face with Noah.

"C, please talk to me." He begs. I stay strong and shake my head.

"I can't Noah." I look at Tony and signal for him to walk away. We walked quickly to his motorcycle and drove to the diner. Once we were sitting Tony engaged in conversation with me.

"So, what do you want to do for your birthday coming up?"

"I don't know. I guess just watch a movie or something."

"Come on Cass it's your birthday! Why don't we have a party?"

"Because I don't have enough friends to have a party." I say with a slight laugh.

"Well how about I introduce you to some new people. If you still don't want a party, we will go to a water park or something. Sound good?"

"Um, why not? Sure."

"Alright I can call some of my friends and we can all go to the mall or something tomorrow."

"Okay." I say before digging into my food.

Later that night

Buzz buzz.
Beep.
Buuuuuuuuzz.

"You gonna get that Cass?" Tony asks looking at my phone. It has been buzzing like crazy for the passed half an hour. I sigh and pick it up.

"It's the boys, they've been trying to talk to me all day." I say rubbing my head in frustration.

"Maybe you should talk to them. I mean, at least Noah, you guys have been friends your entire life." Tony suggests.

"I know but it's only been two days. They need to know that what they did was wrong. If I'm going to stay sane then I need to put distance between us." I explain. Tony nods.

"As long as your happy, So am I."

The next Day at the Mall

"I'm nervous Tone." I admit.

"Don't be Cass. I wouldn't introduce you guys if they weren't nice people." I nod and soon we approach a group two girls and two boys.

"Hey guys this is Cassidy, Cassidy this is Luke, Peter, Laila and Riley." He says pointing to each person. I say hello and am pulled into a hug by Laila and Riley.

"It's really nice to meet you Cassidy." Laila says.

"It's nice to meet you guys too. I've never had girl friends." I admit and they give me a shocked expression. I laugh and we all walk around and chat. I tell them my story and they all listened intently. After I finished i could tell that they genuinely felt bad for me.

"I've always hated Asher. He always acts like he's better than everyone else. I also saw what happened yesterday after last period and all three of them were looking at you like it was your fault. Those dicks I swear to god." Luke huffs.

"Thank you Guys for listening and being supportive, life hasn't been working out for me lately and it's nice to know you guys are there." I say thankfully.

"We will always be here for you Cass." Peter says while giving me a quick side hug.

"Yeah, I think what you need is to have your first girls sleepover tonight. What do you think?" Riley asks with a hopeful look.

"Of course that sounds great." Both girls squeal with excitement and the buys roll their eyes. We All continue to walk around before deciding to go to the food court. We all decided on Chik-Fil A and Luke and I decided to share a meal because we weren't that hungry. We ordered out food and found a table. Right as I was getting comfortable I realized I forgot to get myself a fork. I let everyone know where I was going before standing up and walking over to the cutlery stand. I grabbed what I needed and mad my way back to the table to see everyone with unsettling looks on their faces.

"What?" I ask confused before following their stares over to a booth a few tables away from us where Asher, Brent and Noah were all sitting and looked like they were thinking. I look back at my new friends.

"Don't worry guys. Let's just forget about them. Please." They all nod and we go back to our regular conversations while eating our food. Once we finished we threw away our trash and continued walking. Sadly we had to walk passed the booth with three certain jerks sitting there. My new friends, or as Peter likes to call us,The Gang, noticed my uncomfortableness and formed a circle around me like the secret service as we walked passed them and they didn't even notice.  Once we reached the parking lot we exchanged phone numbers and went our separate ways. Soon enough we reached my house and Tony dropped me off because he had to go help his mom with his siblings. I locked the door before going to my room and answering some texts.

Riley: Hey Cass, what's your adress?

Cassidy: 42 Bear Lane. It's the blue house with the red door. Make sure you go to the right one because my neighbor is Asher and that could be bad.

I laugh at the thought. That would be the beginning of World War III.

Riley: oh god I definitely don't want to go to Man Whore's house

Oh yea, Riley is the one in the gang who makes nicknames for random people. Asher is Man Whore, Brent is Dumbo and Noah is Sweet Cheeks. Don't ask.

Leave it