6

I am awoken by the steady beeping sound coming from next to my head. I flutter my eyes open only to be blinded pay the bright white lights. As my eyes adjust I realize I am in a hospital room. I look around the room until my eyes land on someone familiar typing away on their phone. I go to tap them on the shoulder only to realize something is holding my hand. I look down to see Asher's hand intertwined with mine. A small smile creeps up on my face as I give his hand a gentle squeeze. His eyes immediately leave his phone and land directly on my face.

"Cassidy, hey. How do you feel?" He asks in a ,light whisper while moving closer to me. I shrug my shoulders.

"Not the best." He frowns a little.

"I called your friends and brother. They said they are on their way." He says while rubbing small circles on the top of my hand. I nod.

"Thank you Asher. For everything."

"No worries pumpkin. I'm so glad your okay. Do you remember everything that happened?" He asked with a hopeful hint in his voice. I close my eyes trying to recall the events. I open my eyes and nod.

"Yeah. I do." He smiles and so do I before a nurse walks in the room.

"Oh Cassidy your awake. How do you feel." I tell her that I could feel better and she sends a sympathetic smile.
"Well, I'm glad to say that you will be okay. You passed out due to lack of blood but luckily we were able to find a downer." She says glancing at Asher. I turn to look at him confused and he just smiles a big grin and waves at me. I chuckle before looking back at the nurse.
"However, since this isn't the first time we highly recommend you seeing a therapist. We understand if you don't want to but I think it is best if we control this behavior. We also recommend someone with you at all times for the next few weeks considering you're high risk behavior." She says sweetly. I nod and look down at me and Asher's hand when he gives it a light squeeze.
"Great now that all the boring stuff is out of the way. I will go get you some cookies and orange juice considering you are still weak. Oh and there are two boys here who are extremely eager to see you." She says with a grin on her face. I smile back and thank her. Right after she leaves and closes the door, it is slammed open revealing Brent and Noah. Once they spot me they immediately run over to me and hug me.

"Oh my god C! Don't ever scare me like that again you little bitch!" Noah exclaims. I laugh at his worried ness. Right after I finished greeting both the boys a nurse walks in again. She hands me my orange juice and a stack of cookies that were literally 2 feet tall. Noah and Brent stare at me with there mouths wide open. Brent slowly reaches for one before he is scolded and yelled at by the nurse.

"Cassidy your brother is also here do you want me to send him in?" She asks. I nod and she leaves to go get Ethan. I look at the boys.

"I think it is best if we leave you guys to talk." Asher says and I nod.
"Come on Brent and Noah I'll fill you guys in." With that the boys walk into the hallway and the door opens revealing Ethan.

"Cassidy Cassidy Cassidy. What in the world am I going to do with you?"

"Hug me?"

"Gladly" With that Ethan and I hug for a good 30 seconds before letting go with water on both of our eyes.
"What happened Cass? You were doing so good."

"I-I just had a bad week. I was stupid and went back to old habits. I'm sorry Ethan. I don't know what happened." I say on the verge of crying. He nods and pulls me into a hug telling me that everything will be okay.

"Oh and also, why the hell is Asher Norman here talking to Noah and Brent?" He asks his tone getting angrier.

"Um Asher and I are friends now. He realized how he treated me was fucked us and constantly apologized. We have been hanging out trying to build a friendship. He also um found me today."I say quietly. He doesn't need to know ALL the details.

"Okay I'm happy you guys are working things out but, if he isn't bullying you anymore, why did you do this?" He asks confused. I shook my head.

"I don't want to talk about it. Just know I'm okay now." Ethan nods before standing up.

"Well my sister I was told you are free to go home now so imma go get the boys and we can get out of here. I also think it is fair we have a little "family meeting"?" I nod and Ethan opens the door allowing the guys in.

"So how am I supposed to get out of here. I can barely hold myself up?" I question. They all look at each other causing me to chuckle before Asher comes to the side of my bed. He bends down with his back towards me.

"Hop on."He says encouragingly. I laugh and pull myself onto Asher's back.

"ONWARD!" I shout pointing to the door before we all ran out the door and to the car.
***

"So the doctors said that we need to have someone with Cassidy at all times. Considering it is the middle of the semester, I can't exactly leave college. So I'm counting on you guys to take care of my sister. Got it?" They all nod.
"Great. You guys can work it out however you want just make sure she is safe." Ethan finishes.
It really is weird having so many people care about you. I mean Asher,Brent and Noah all jumped up to help me and it really means a lot to me.