Chapter 8

***PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW IF YOU ENJOY.***

Excuse mistakes😘

Natalie's POV

"Was it as bad as you expected?" I ask Terrence once we are back in the confines of his ferrari.

He laughs lowly. "I guess not. I've seen worse."

"Well thanks. That made me feel so much better." I replied sacastically.

"But your parents are cool though." He says as if only to placate me.

"They are." I reply lamely.

I shift in my seat and try to inconspicuously watch him drive. He looks so in control with the way he leans back in his seat, his hands languidly controlling the steering. I don't think I've ever been turned on by watching a man drive. And that's exactly what I am right now.

Turned the fuck on.

I have never been one to act wantonly. I've always prided myself on my self control. But right now, I feel a sudden urge to jump him although I'm not sure how well that would be received. I don't care.

I never thought I'd be this attracted to a dark skinned man. Don't get me wrong I'm not racist, not by a long shot, but I've only ever found myself attracted to white guys. But the way I am feeling right now, outweighs the way I have felt before for any guy. Everything about him is just so huge. From his bulging muscles to his thick looking thighs to his big hands. I'm sure it's huge down there too.

"You know, it's rude to stare." He says, his eyes still focused on the road.

I feel my cheeks heat up at being caught once again and in embarrassment at the route of my thoughts. I quickly look ahead.

Get a grip of yourself, Nat!

"Although, I really don't mind." He shoots me a small smirk. "I could stare at you all day long too."

"I don't want to be involved in an accident right now, thank you very much." I scoff. "Besides, I wasn't even staring." I stupidly deny. Oh god. Please kill me right now.

He shakes his head with a small smile that for some reason irks me.

Before I know it we arrive at my place and he pulls into the curb, putting the car in park. For some reason, I find myself not wanting to get out of the car. Suddenly, I wonder if it would be an entirely bad idea if I hire him to come as my date to Dubai for Cam's wedding but I quickly shake my head at the thought.

That wasn't a part of the plan. Although being this attracted to Terrence wasn't a part of the plan either.

"Would this be the last time I see you?" He asks me, voicing my thoughts. He almost sounds disappointed at the thought, either that or I am hearing things. The thought makes me strangely happy.

"I don't know." I whisper. He hears me. "Would it be crazy to hire you again?"

"Not crazier than what I have a sudden urge to do to you, that's for sure." He lets out a rough chuckle.

I feel chills go down my spine at the bass in his tone. Does he want to do to me what I so badly want him to do to me?

Now I sound crazy. This is crazy. I guess Kaylene was right afterall. I do need to get laid.

"I think I have an idea." I say.

"No, you don't, Princess." He gives me a smouldering, look his eyes filled with something unidentifiable mixed with barely restrained desire. "But I am going to be a gentleman and walk you to your door and not go in with you." His eyes shift to stare at my lips unabashedly not even bothering to hide it as I look at his the same. So pink. So full. I bet it's soft too.