Chapter 5

***PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW IF YOU ENJOY.***

NATALIE MADDEN

Nat browsed through the best male escort agencies and she was really surprised. These guys are expensive!

She never knew that it would cost this much for such a short period of an escort's time but she had the cash. Lots of it. And normally she wouldn't waste this much on such a venture but she was desperate. Desperate Natalie and Thoughtful Natalie are world's apart.

She finally got to one of the highest rated agencies. These men were fine! She was having a hard time deciding which man to choose. She had to consider which didn't seem too shallow, too old, and some other factors involved just so she was assured that she wouldn't be revealed or her mother won't be suspicious.

Rent-a-Gent.

The agency was owned by an Elena Black. As Natalie scrolled down the list of eligible men with their pictures her breath was taken away. She never believed that men this fine were actually in existence and she had seen her fair share of handsome men. Growing up in a family as wealthy as hers she had attended countless parties and formal event where she saw so many beautiful male specimen but goddamn. The men on this site alone beat those that she had ever seen, hands down.

She kept scrolling absolutely mesmerised until she stopped at one. She had to. She couldn't just scroll past this guy. That would be an insult.

The picture was captured in a way that looked so care free. Unlike the previous pictures that looked like they were modelled, this one looked like he wasn't even aware that it was taken. He was smiling so brightly in the sun on what appeared to be a yatch sailing on the sea. Even in such a beautiful scenery, he was the one who caught her attention.

His dark mocha skin, his beautiful white teeth- who the fuck had teeth so white? He did apparently- that his pink kissable lips revealed, chiseled cheekbones, strong jaw, strong looking arms that looked like they could protect her from a freaking natural disaster, a ripped chest with what looked to be an freaking six pack. Nat was drooling.

'Oh Lord. Have I died and gone to heaven?', Nat thought. 'Because if so, I'd have died a happy woman'.

Nat immediately clicked on his profile for information on him. This was definitely the guy she wanted.

Terrence Ross

Damn! Even his name was sexy.

Age: 32
Nationality: African - American
Eye colour: Chocolate brown
Height: 6 ft 3 inches
Body build: muscular.
Tatoos- none
Piercings:none
Likes: __
Dislikes: Fakeness.

Nat scoffed at the last part. Fakeness? Really? Coming from a guy who had no likes that was rich. His brief bio was so impersonal compared to the rest she had read earlier. The previous guys all put a lot of things that was simply related with having a good time and a good fuck. But him...his was so mysterious. It was almost as if he wasn't the one who actually wrote it.

But Nat didn't really care. Never has she seen a more handsome man in her twenty-three yeas of living and she wasn't about to pass up this opportunity. She immediately booked him, glad that he was still available on such short notice. The agency required half the pay upfront and the other half after the day so Nat typed in her bank details to pay already excited available the prospect of meeting this beautiful man.

She submitted the information needed about herself and the event and her picture before closing her laptop and carefully laying it on her bedside table.

She let out a wistful sigh. Tomorrow would be...intresting.

**

TERRENCE ROSS

The gym was one of Terrence's best places to be. The rush of adrenaline that he felt while using the equipments was always welcome. His past had taught him that it was always good to be prepared for anything and that was one thing he vowed to be sure make sure of.

After using the treadmill, he moved to the bench to use the weights, his muscles flexing repeatedly.

He was in the middle of lifting the weights a fifth time when he heard the sound of his phone ringing.

'Who could possibly be calling me at this time of the day?' He wondered.

He picked up his phone and saw that it was an unknown number calling him. He had the mind to just not pick up as it could be work related and Terrence needed a break but he did anyway.

"Hello?" He said into the phone his voice sounding breathy due to his vigorous work out and his chest heaving.

"Hello. This is Elena Black owner of Rent-a-Gent escort agency. I assume I'm speaking to Terrence right?" Her voice was strict and business like and she had a thick British accent.

"Yes, you are." Terrence replied, just as formal.

"Your brother, Tremaine, gave me your personal contact information after he set you up with the agency."

Terrence had actually forgotten about that and was suddenly annoyed. He was ready to cut her off but just decided otherwise. He was in a good mood it seemed.

"I was calling to inform you that you had been booked by someone. Her information would be sent to you via email after this call. She asked that you meet her at an address that would also be sent to you by 6 pm tomorrow. I hope that will be convenient for you?" Elena asked although she sounded like she couldn't care less.

'It's not like I have a choice', Terrence thought even though he knew that he did. Terrence Ross never did anything that he didn't want to.

"Sure, that's okay".

"Perfect", Elena said sounding pleased. "Remember, 6 pm and not a minute later. In my agency, punctuality is key." Not like Terrence had any problem with that. It was a policy he was strict with also. "Nice having this chat." Elena then said before she hung up.

Terrence just looked at the phone in his hand with a 'what-the-fuck-just--happened' facial expression and then almost immediately it pinged indicating that he had a message. He opened the e-mail and it was the clients information just like Elena said.

"Wow." Was all Terrence could utter when he clicked the email and the first thing he saw was was a picture of a woman. This time he found his heart beating fast and it wasn't as a result of any rigorous workout.

She was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. She had brown ombré hair and blue eyes that drew Terrence in immediately. She had a beautiful tan and a flawless, creamy white skin from what he could see. He was stunned. He didn't understand what a woman this beautiful was doing with an escort agency at all. It didn't make any sense to him but he wasn't going to complain. He wasn't about to pass up a date with this beauty.

He immediately read through the remaining information in the email wanting to know more about her.

***PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW IF YOU ENJOYED.***