CHAPTER 2: This CAN'T Be My Life....

KAILEY

It has been a month now since Nolan left me with his terrible stepbrother.

Flynch is a shady ass person who puts on a great show and has been for years with Nolan for whatever reason and both Bison as well as the rest of the pack all see it but Nolan.

I don't know if it's because he has wanted a brother always or this act Flynch has been putting up for him has just been absorbed so much by Nolan that he can't see it.

But the last time me or Bison had ever brought it up he has gotten mad. So we just put up with him.

For the past couple of weeks though, things had gotten a lot worse and Flynch now has his buddy in on his daily torturing games as well with me.

Since Nolan left, I have found out a few things about Flynch that I know Nolan doesn't know about or anyone for that matter.

I recently have tried to keep my distance more than usual after discovering his secret in that he is not just a wolf but he has sorcerers blood in him also and I sense he is up to something but is starting with me as I have found myself becoming weaker everyday, not having any strength to do much especially to fight back whenever Flynch and his good friend Luis pays a visit to perform their daily beatings.

Many times I had tried to mind link Nolan but I never got a response and I've tried escaping but, it's of no use unfortunately.

So here I am serving Flynch and his friends who some are of pure sorcerer's blood.

I wish there was a way that I could get a hold of anyone else, even Bison but there's none.

Tonight I was doing my usual routine after his buddies messed up the house and finished cleaning up before making my way towards upstairs in my room.

Everyone luckily were passed out drunk and then as soon as I opened my door to get ready to take a shower before bed, I am startled when I see Luis laying on my bed with a big smirk on his face with his hands behind his head looking at me.

"What the hell are you doing in here? This is mime and Alpha's room. Get the hell out." I tell him.

"Aw come on." He coos while sitting up and eyeing me up and down. "Don't be that way with me." He tells me as he gets up off the bed and walks towards me making me back up until the door is shut.

I quickly turn around to try and leave but he pushes the door closed again from behind me, trapping me between his arms.

"Please. Luis don't." I start to beg as he spins me around and grabs both my shoulders and starts smashing his lips onto mine.

That's when I scratch his face and quickly have a horrified look on my face as I see him grin. Oh god. I then begin to leave and try to run to my bathroom but he pushes me down onto the ground and then gets on top of me, turning me onto my back to look at him as he pins down my legs with his knees and pins my arms above my head.

"Now you listen here. You are going to do exactly what I say and there's nothing you can do about it. Your Alpha ain't here and with him being so far away and at the rate Flynch is going, you're gonna forget all about your little Alpha and become mine." He says.

He starts leaning closer to my lips until someone knocks on the door.

"Hel..." I try to scream but he immediately covers my mouth with his hand and then as soon as I bite his hand, I take that opportunity to kick him off of me but as soon as I try running towards the door  screaming for help, the next thing I feel is something hard hit me on the back of my head and everything goes black.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)
It's a short one but don't worry. :);)