Chapter 2

Luca.

"Please forgive me, I will do anything to settle the debt. Please don't kill me." He begged on his knees.

I just smirked darkly at him. No one ever runs away after taking money from me. Even if they do, they are hunted and killed in the most brutal way.

"What shall I do with you, James?" I walk around him and stop behind his back.

"Please Don, I-I have c-committed a serious m-mistake. But p-please, don't k-kill me." He pleads again.

This is what all of them do. Take my money, run away as if I can't hunt them down and plead for their worthless life.

Without a second thought, I put a bullet in his head. I am tired of dealing with all these worthless people. I'll just send Marcus, my right hand, next time.

"Marcus!" I shout.

"Yes Don?" He comes running.

"Clean this mess up. I'll be going home." I tell him.

"Yes Don." He replied. I nod and leave.

After reaching home, I head straight for the shower to freshen up. Another stressful day. I turn off the shower and head down for dinner.
I have maids for cleaning, cooking and all those things.
After dinner, I went to bed deciding on taking a break from everything for tomorrow.

Next Morning.

I groan as I wake up. Damn this headache. I haven't been getting enough sleep these days, because I had to hunt down all those people who owed me.
I grab my phone and look through my messages, when I see my best friend, Cole, texted me. It seems he wants to hangout and I do need a break too, so I agree.
He said we were going to a new club that has opened in town. He texts me the location. I freshen up and get dressed.

I pick a black suit, not too formal and not too casual either. My closet is full of suits anyway, so no choice there.
I'm more of a 'suit' person, than a 'casual jean and t-shirt' person.
I slick my hair back, grab my Rolex and phone and I am out of the house. I decide to take my black Lamborghini Aventador.
Cole and I decided to meet at the club itself.
After I entered the club, everyone stared and made way for me. I didn't give a damn and went straight to the VIP section and Cole was already waiting for me.

"Hey bro!" He greeted me cheerfully and we did a 'man hug'.
Cole was a happy-go-lucky kind of person and a total opposite of me. If it was not for his persuasive nature, we wouldn't have become friends. He was very annoying at times.

"Hey Cole." I greet back with an emotionless face.

"Same old same old huh." He said. Cole knew I rarely expressed any emotion because that's how I was brought up. My mother died when I was little, and there was not much affection coming from my dad, since he was the Don at that time. He was very strict and demanding. But three years back I killed him, so no worries.

As I kept on ignoring Cole blabbering away, I kept scanning the crowd. People were grinding against each other, drinking, smoking, throwing up. It was not long before the door of the club opened and came in the most beautiful girl that I have ever laid eyes upon. She was in a state of shock, which I don't know why, but she was so fvcking beautiful. Along with her, came her friends, maybe?. But I wanted to kill her guy friend who kept his arm on her shoulder.
How I would love to chop that arm away.
I knew that she was the one for me.

She will belong to me.

I'm coming for you Angel.

_______
A/N
Sup bitches? (Cringes)
Ok, I'm sorry. Lol. Just got a lil bit excited. I literally cracked my head trying to figure out how to write this chapter. I know its short and shit, but...... DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT💜
LOVE Y'ALL.
.
.
.
- lia__nee