✨2:8✨ Wrong Number

"Oh no"

The package was full of photos, specifically Taehyung and Jungkook together. As he looked around in the package a small envelope was at the bottom, Jungkook opened it and felt sick to his stomach.

Dear Jungkook

Remember to pay the money or move, you wouldn't want anything happening to your 'friend?'
I've noticed that you're starting to hang out with....... Taehyung, am i right?

As long as you avoid us the more harm you're going to do, not just for yourself but to everyone around you.
Every small moment counts.

But you can stop this, it's your choice Jungkook.

Don't forget what i told you in this letter.

~From 👣👣👣

Jungkook crumbled the letter before throwing it in the trash can while muttering a few curses. He had totally forgotten about the money, why does he need to pay it you may ask, well the boss of the company is Mr choi, his uncle. Amongst all the heirs Jungkook's father was the oldest so Mr choi killed him.

No one really cared about the killing, they thought it was a normal thing to do if you wanted power and respect.

Mr choi later found out that Mr Jeon had a son which was Jungkook, his only way to survive was to either pay or move since Mr choi would otherwise kill him too.

Jungkook felt sad, the happy moments that he had was soon to disappear.

He went back to his phone and decided to call Taehyung.

"Taehyung can you come over?"

"Sure!"