✨1:3✨ Wrong Number

Jungkook called over a waiter and ordered hot chocolate and a muffin, while Taehyung ordered bubble tea with some cookies. Jungkook looked at Taehyung examining his features, he had dark chocolate orbs and a cute nose with a fairly good looking mouth. Jungkook thought that Taehyung looked better in real life but of course he wouldn't tell him that due to many different reasons.

Taehyung caught the younger staring which made him raise his eyebrow, Jungkook just looked away in response. Just on cue the waiter came over with the 'food' if you could even call it that. They ate in silence but the silence was soon broken when Seokjin spotted them.

"Ah, Jungkook i see that you have finally decided to bring a friend" Seokjin excitedly he eyed the two, "He isn't my friend" Jungkook bluntly spoke back to the older which made Seokjin furrow his eyebrows while giving Jungkook a weird look.

"Lover?" Seokjin said now one eyebrow raised,"NO, HE IS NOTHING TO ME!" Jungkook bursed out which made Taehyung, Seokjin and probably the whole café flinch.

"I think that i should go" Taehyung said as he shoved some money on the table before standing up from the table, basically running out of the café.

"JUNGKOOK, WHY DID YOU SAY THAT" Seokjin angrily said as he felt bad for Taehyung.

"..................." Jungkook didn't know what to say, why did he say that. Taehyung was surely no one special to Jungkook but saying that out loud wasn't very nice.

At that note Jungkook left the café after paying to go back to his house.

what a day