✨1:8✨ Wrong Number

"I–im sorry!" Taehyung stuttered while trying to find his seat, blushing like crazy. He felt embarrassed, sure he thought that Jungkook was cute and all but he didn't want their relationship to become awkward just because they accidentally kissed.

"It's okay, you didn't mean it" Jungkook told the older while blushing a bit himself.

The atmosphere suddenly changed and became awkward, neither of them were talking or saying anything. The ride soon came to a end and the boys left the amusement park, air still filled with silence.

"So, want me to drive you home?" Taehyung asked, breaking the silence, "I-i mean, since the sky is pitch black at this point an-"

"Sure" the younger said, stopping Taehyung from continuing his sentence as he took a seat in the car.

*=*=*

"Thanks for the ride" Jungkook gave Taehyung a friendly smile, "You're welcome" Taehyung glanced at the younger, "So are we friends?" He continued, eyes full of hope, "Yeah i guess" Jungkook said as he thought about the day. After hearing that, Taehyung gave Jungkook his famous box-smile.

Jungkook couldn't help but feel his heart skip a beat as the older did that.

"Bye" Jungkook waved as he said a goodbye to Taehyung as he walked inside his house. Am i falling for Taehyung?

Surely Jungkook knew that he wasn't gay, but after the 'incident' Jungkook felt weird. He took out his phone to text Taehyung a thank you for the day message.

Jk: Taehyung thanks for the day, it was really fun

TaeTae: yeah and thank you for tagging along

TaeTae: for a moment i thought that you wouldn't

Jk: why is that ?

TaeTae: cause im to annoying?

Jk: lol i could live with that

TaeTae: what

Jk: what

Jk: goodnight, bye

Jk has left the chat