✨1:0✨ Wrong Number

Jungkook was making his way towards his favorite café now when he had finally gotten some peace and quiet. The 'Wrong Number' dude had promised to leave him alone for a whole week which was great! No one would annoy him, it would just be peace and quiet.

The owner of the café was his best friend Seokjin, they had known eatchother since high school. Back in the day Jungkook was known for his cold behavior towards everyone but that was simply because he didn't have a friend, Seokjin had been his tutor which made them talk often which then made them close.

Jungkook entered the café and ordered the usual which was some tea and scones. He then sat down at a empty table in the corner waiting for the food to come which took around 10 minutes, in the mean time he examined the other people in the café, one was a lone girl another was a couple who was joined by what looked to be, their children.

Jungkook ate everything in a normal pace not rushing or stressing, he made sure to feel relaxed at every moment since he only had one week to be at peace. When Jungkook finished the food he paid for everything and bid a goodbye to the waiter and Seokjin who spotted him earlier.

As Jungkook left the building someone entered it, they made eye contact for a small amount of time before Jungkook broke it, making his way home.

Could that have been him?