Time skip.

Not edited.

Violet

"Dammit Xander!" I quickly got up from my spot and made a bee line to the alpha.

"Xander what are you doing!" I whispered yet shouted to him standing between shirtless him and shirtless Alpha James's.

"Nothing Violet, I was just about to show these wolves how to really fight."

I rolled my eyes, " I mean what the hell are you doing about your back! Why are you not healing."

He chuckled and through his top somewhere behind me, " I don't want them to heal, that way everyone can see them."

"And the reason you want everyone to see them is?!"

He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine, " I want to show them all that you now belong to me, and I to you." He whispered to me...though I am pretty sure everyone heard it being werewolves and all.

"Yea but it makes me look like some kind of rabid animal."

He smiled his small smile, " that makes you my little rabid animal."

I gave him a small smile in return, finally my life was starting to look up in the best of ways.

"Now why don't you go sit back with the females."

Then it crashed.

"Ah Excuse me? Why should I go sit back by the females?"

A young warrior close to us spoke up, " its tradition for the ladies to watch the men spar."

I frowned at the boy , my hands immediately finding my hips, " and why? Cause women don't know how to fight! What we should stay the the bloody kitchen all day? And produce your pups, that's funny, no flippen hilarious."

The poor boy actually looked scared, he took a slight step back and slowly tilted the side of his head cause the males around him to laugh at him actions.

"No disrespect ma'am, women cant hold up a fight, let alone a good one." Another teenager piped up.

I took a step forward, " can't hold up a good fight! Do you know who I am? Do you know who trained me?"

Xander places his hands over mine on my hips pulling me back into his body.

"Everyone, this is Violet Hope Mickelson, she was once a pack warrior for a southern pack back where I am from, then she became a student of you very own Alpha."

I stood proud as Xander spoke of me, thought his speech ended a bit to soon.

"They used to call me the Blonde Archer," I spoke up, earning whispers from the crowd.

Xander leaned down and nuzzled my neck before whispering ever so silently in my ear, " they never called you that love, but I like it."

I smirked.

"I heard you lost your wolf."

"Pipe down Derek!" Alpha James shouted from my right.

"I did, but don't get me wrong, I can still take you hind down." I smirked at the young wolf, he most definitely got that from his mother.

"Want to try me? My mother had alpha blood."

I smirked, " can someone hand me a bow and arrow."

With seconds a boy bought me my equipment, I held it right, took a breathe and pulled the string at the same angle my dad taught me.

I looked up at Derek for a slip second,

"Move." I shouted once.

None of the male wolves did.