~Chapter 27~ Brothers

Killer's POV

I was petrified, something in the back of my skull was telling me not to kill them but I really don't want to see Outer brought into this pain.

"Killer. NOW" Nightmare yelled, and I flinched and Inhaled.

"It's Ok Brother." I heard a familiar voice and I perked my skull up then looked around, to then saw my brother... Papyrus, he gave the same small smile before he died.

"P..papyrus?" I stuttered out and he nodded, I scrunched my skull and allowed tears to dribble down my cheek-bones, I walked towards him and hugged him tightly, he hugs me back and pets my skull gently as I sob into him.

"Brother... You need to let go" I freeze and look at him, as I stare at him confused.

"...What?.. Paps.. What do you mean?" I ask him and he sighs.

"Sans, You need to stop grieving... you need to allow me to be free from your mind... you'll be happier and maybe the human can finally leave you alone..."

"No...no! Pap! I can't leave you..I just can't" I cried.

"Sans... Please...-" I then interrupted him.

"NO! I Can't! I killed you, I killed everyone... I'm nothing more than a husk..." I yelled out and sniffled... Papyrus then frowned at me.

"That's why you need to let go Sans... you'll be miserable for the rest of your life... yes, you did kill us, but I'm not mad at you... I never was. Now you have someone you really care about... and if you want to be with them, you need to let go and face what makes you afraid most." Papyrus said and I only looked down.

"I Can't...just forget you." I said and shivered, and to this Papyrus gave me a smile.

"...Sans you don't have to forget me, but you need to let go of me, to stop grieving, and I've always have been with you and It won't change Sans." He then puts his transparent hand where my soul would be.

"I'm always going to be with you... in there... and the memories we shared brother." I Quietly sob...then I inhaled and sighed.

"You can do it Brother, I Believe in you... and don't let Nightmare tell you what to do." Then those words faded and, find myself back at Nightmare's castle... with him glaring at me and my team-mates staring to see if I'll make the choice.

Huh... Must of all happened in my head.

"Make the Choice Now Killer.I'm losing patience." Nightmare said with a raised tone, I make no expression and stare but walk towards Swap and Ink and stop in-front of them.

Nightmare then smirked, being so close to victory, but then I had a thought..,so I brought out my knife and instead of slicing the two captives, I sliced the tar papyruses in-half which causes the two skeletons to be free.

Everyone stared at me surprised and Nightmare growls under his non-existent breath.

"So. This is how it's going to be Killer?. Well... You brought this upon yourselves." Nightmare said in a firm tone, thus this began a battle.

Instantly I glared at Nightmare, as he tightens his tentacles that held onto Outer, he squeaked in pain and charged towards him holding my knife high.