~Chapter 1~ King's Plan

~Art By Me~

Killer's POV

...I still hear those horrifying screams in my head.

Those monsters...that pleaded for mercy, only to be found as DUST.

...even my brother's...he still kept that smile.

Oh how Wonderful was it?! How sinister I've become...all thanks to that demotic child.

Even without their presence I continued to get the job done.

~I Don't Regret a Single Thing~

Today Nightmare wants a meeting, to continue his stupid plan of 'creating the biggest demise the entire multiverse has ever seen'. 

I wonder if this plan will be a disaster like our last plan, dragging more multiverse sanses into this. But..I must say It's such a thrill to watch them in terror, I'm certain Horror and Dust agree with me there.

However this time... something tells me the tar king has a menacing goal this time...something to finally bring more fear.

Eh whatever Nightmare has to say it's going to bring joy out of all of us.

I began walking to the entrance with a impatient goop king waiting, sheesh looks like he woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I just sit on the couch that is in-front of Nightmare and wait for everyone else...and by that I mean Horror and Dust.

Once they arrived and take a seat we just look at him, mostly with unamused and neutral expressions.

"So what's today's most threatening plan? Go to a theme park and steal every single pretty plush toy, and throw them at everyone that is a threat?" Dust scoffed jokingly, I snort quickly along noticing Horror and Cross were snickering.

"No. I have a better plan than that pathetic one you just came up with dust." Then Nightmare grabbed Dust by his neck with his tentacle.

"Don't think this is some joke. You'll put with the rest of everyone else." Nightmare threatened to Dust. Oh no i'm soo scared. Just get on with it.

Nightmare threw Dust back to where he was sitting, and with his one eye he made sure none of us will mock him again.

"Now...the aim towards this is making sure everyone here will suffer and with all of this suffering I'll gain more control and power while you guys will get your sadistic shit in joy. This suffering is bait towards the all good positive Dream."

I raised my non-existing eyebrow and continued to listen.

"We have to attract them to the suffering... and by this we have to go after the most beloved and peaceful AU's in the entire multiverse. I don't care how long it takes just get the job done, bring the worse you can." Nightmare raised his tone at us... and by this, brought me small portion of interest in the plan.

Nightmare then gave us a few AU's to go after... there are lots but we all plan to do it quickly as possible, to make sure the Star Sanses come back and forth. I know Nightmare will make sure we're all doing it so you'd better do it all now.

I'm off to work now.