O N E.

This book contains explicit language, violence, and loads of smut. So, kindly don't proceed if you are below 18. Readers' discretion is advised. If you enjoy the chapters, don't forget to vote. Thank you!

Oh yeah, almost forgot, I reserve all copyright rights. Thank you!

Olivia.

I look at my watch for like the millionth time and look around the dimly lit restaurant. He still hasn't arrived and I have been waiting here for two fucking hours.

My phone dings; indicating I had a text message. I fish it out of my too-small-to-hold-anything-actually-important clutch and read the message. It brings a bitter smile to my face.

Typical.

I chug down my fifth glass of wine in one gulp and almost immediately, a waiter materializes to refill the glass.

"I'll just take the bill now" I slur. I am sick and tired of that asshole and his mindless excuses. This is the third time this week he was standing me up and I was done with his shit. The waiter reappears and I sign the cheque. I stand up and ignoring the wooziness and the looks, head to the door. Its drizzling lightly and I curse him again.

As I stand there, contemplating my next move, the door to the restaurant open and four men walk out. They say few words and then shake hands as a sleek black BMW pulls up in front of them. Three of the men enter the car and the driver drives off. I glance at the guy remaining and find him staring at me.

Great

On top of everything else, I have to get hit on. I turn and start hurrying down the pavement; already shivering from the cold when a hand wraps around my wrist and jerks me backwards.

What the hell!

As I regain my balance, I'm more than ready to curse this motherfucker out.

"What th-"

As I follow the hand still on my wrist to the body attached to it, I find myself looking into what even in my half drunken state, I had to admit were the finest pair of eyes I'd ever seen. They seemed to be pulling you in. They were finer even than Mark's.

Mark. The asshole

That brought me back to my senses

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!"

He smirks and releases my hand and shoves them deep in his pockets.

"Its raining" he says.

I roll my eyes

"Yeah. That's what water coming from the sky is Sherlock"

I turn around and start walking away and I am pulled back again.

"I'll take you home"

You've got to be kidding me .

I look at him. "No thanks. Mama told me to stay away from strangers"

especially drop-your-pants-i'm-handsome ones.

"So, you're going home in the rain? You'll get sick"

Creepy much?

"I think I'll be fine. Daddy." I smirk.

I turn around only to be dragged back again.

This is getting old.

"Pull me back one more time and I swear you'll live to regret it"

He smirks again. Making me feel like smacking him right across the face but I hold back.

"C'mon I don't bite" he says

I actually consider it. Goosebumps were already breaking out on my arms from the cold and I really wasn't looking forward to the long walk home.

I could blame the next words that came out of my mouth on a number of things. Maybe it was the alcohol or maybe the cold was making me delirious or maybe it was him but whatever it was...

"Okay."