The Concert

Noah's POV:

       I'm laying in my bed playing Xbox when Jimmy knocks on my door.

      "Come in dude." He opens the door with the most surprised, but somehow serious look on his face.

       "Dude... there is some chick at the door for you." I roll my eyes figuring it was probably Claudia... stalking me again... She's probably coming over because I haven't replied to her messages and I've been avoiding her.

        "If its Claudia tell her I'm asleep and don't want to be disturbed." He rolls his eyes at me, because he warned me from the beginning how clingy Claudia is.

       "No, no dude it's not Claudia... this chick is... She's wow. She's fucking hot." I whip my head to look at him wondering if it could be her?? Megan? How does she know where I live? It can't be her. But who else would it be? I jump up out of my bed.

        "Oh, shit that must be Megan..." I sure hope so... I've been itching to talk to her again, but have been trying to give her space to think about my invitation. I know the boyfriend is a complication... A complication I plan to convince her she doesn't need, by showing her what she really needs. Me.

        "Whoa, whoa who the fuck is Megan? You're fucking some Megan chick? Is that her?? You're fucking her?? Damn..." He runs his fingers through his hair excited. Jimmy is my homie, but he's  never been that slick with the ladies...

         "Hey don't talk about her like that.... and she isn't just some chick alright?" For some reason a stream of jealousy starts to flow through me thinking about anyone else thinking about her or looking at her. Fuck no, she's mine.  Well not yet.

         "Sorry dude I was just saying." He holds his hands up in defense. I walk past him down the hall to the living room, holding my breath and hoping it's her.

        "You didn't let her in??" I turn to him frustrated he left her standing outside.

         "Sorry man, I didn't know who she was... hot or not you don't just let anyone in." I shake my head, laughing a little at his paranoia. I'm not prepared when I open the door to find her with her arm up leaning against the door frame waiting... It is her...and fuck she looks good... Too good...Instant boner good...

        "Hey there handsome, you gonna let me in?" She smirks at me and I don't know what to say... Is she here to see me??

        "Oh, yeah sorry come in." I move out of the way and let her come inside. I look around to make sure Jimmy has gone back to his room. Good... He knows to give a man some privacy when he needs it.

       "So, what are you doing here? And how did you find out where I live?" I ask pointing my hand towards the couch letting her know she could sit down if she wants. I sit down next to her, barely being able to contain the smile that want to let bust out on my face.

        "Well actually Matt told me... I hope you don't mind." She makes a cute little 'I'm sorry' smile that makes me want to kiss the shit out of those lips of hers. And of course, I don't mind... I've been fantasizing about her all damn day. "And I was hoping that offer to go to that concert tonight still stands... I mean that's if you aren't already taking someone else." I scoot a little closer to her on the couch catching a whiff of her... She smells like lilies.

         "Wow taking me up on my offer to have some fun huh?" I have to tell myself to relax when she places her hand on my thigh.

         "To be honest... yeah I am." She smiles again this time with a wild look in her eyes and I swear it goes straight to my dick.