The Black Out Party

Noah's POV

Getting out of a hot shower after a long day always feels great especially after the day I've had today. As good as the hot water feels though, I probably needed a cold shower more after laying eyes on her. I can't believe I have been at this school for 3 years now and I have never once seen this girl at any parties or around campus, but I mean she could also be one of those girls who keeps to herself. I run my fingers through my hair, thinking about those beautiful blue eyes... and that fucking ass. Yep, that was definitely an ass I would have remembered.

"Hey bro you about ready we wanted to leave in like 10 minutes?" My roommate Jack asks, knocking on the bathroom door. I quickly pull on some boxers and my black Guns and Roses t-shirt and a pair of khakis. I know we are supposed to dress in all black, but the only black pants I had were dress pants and I'm not about to look like an idiot when most the guys don't follow those rules anyways.

 I know we are supposed to dress in all black, but the only black pants I had were dress pants and I'm not about to look like an idiot when most the guys don't follow those rules anyways

"Yeah man I'm ready to go." I walk to my bedroom and grab my phone and keys, knowing I was the one gonna end up being the designated drunk driver tonight. I check how I look in the mirror feeling like a girl trying to make sure I look good just in case I get lucky tonight.

BZZZ...BZZZ...BZZZ... My phone buzzes from my pocket. I pull it out to see one of the usual annoying texts from Claudia.

            Claudia: Hey cutie, you coming to the party tonight? Hope to see you there. ;)

I shove my phone back into my pocket, ignoring the text. Claudia and I hooked up a few times over the summer, but it wasn't serious at all. I'm not a douche, but it is college and most of us just want to have fun. I thought I made that clear to Claudia, but I guess not. She still hasn't taken the hint and I just pray I don't have to deal with any drama tonight. I head to the car following behind Jack and Jimmy, my two roommates and fellow frat brothers.

"Let's get shit started." I say, thinking one last time about that girl from class today before putting my key in the ignition and pulling out.

-------

Megan's POV

We finally pull up at Alpha Tau Omega's main house where they throw all the college's best parties. It's almost 9 o'clock, so everyone really starts to flock to the party in hopes to get super fucked up and score with someone. I hop out of the car looking around to see if I can find our friend Matt. We walk into the house, which is already thumping with loud music and people are already getting wasted. Taking in all the people dressed all in black, that's when I realize how many hots guys there are at this school. That's one thing about going here, plenty of hotties to choose from. I grin and looked to Julia who's also checking out everyone.

"Hey girl I'm gonna see if I can find Matt, be right back." I smirk at her knowing she's had a little secret crush on Matt since we were in middle school. She would just never admit it to herself much less anyone else, but I could always tell. I look around hoping to see someone else I know. I used to be the life of the party, but now I barely know what to do anymore. Glancing across the room I automatically recognize one of the other Alpha Tau boys at the shot bar. I walk over, relieved I finally found someone to talk to.