Chapter 1.6 The Dinner

Unedited: Feel free to point out the mistakes. 

Pages:3.71

After uncomfortable silence of few minutes waiter brought their drinks. Though her throat felt dry but she did not even make a move of touching her drink. When Ahmar noticed this he frowned, picked up the glass and gave it to her, which she hesitantly took from his hand.

"The wine is nice. You'll love it." He said, seeing her hesitancy. She did not even look up at him and merely nodded. He clenched his jaws.

"Drink." He ordered.

She took a small sip and put the glass back on the table. She was not a fan of alcohol but the wine tasted really good. She admitted to herself.

When main course arrived she was dumbfounded on seeing it. The numbers of mouthwatering dishes were placed on the table.

Is he planning on feeding the whole state? Her lips twitched slightly at the thought.

Ahmar who was watching her intently did not fail to notice that small twitch of her lips.

"What is so funny Rose?" He inquired when waiter and chef left.

She looked up to find him gazing at her with a soft look. She shook her head. She did not want to speak.

"Tell me."He ordered in his deep baritone.

She knew she had to speak or else he would get angry.

"Y-you ordered so much food." She said softly. He did not get her meaning.

"So? Don't worry you'll like it. Taste it." He replied, motioning towards the food.

"Even if I like it I'm not going to eat all of it." She whispered to herself but he heard her.

"What am I here for? I'll be having the food as well." He scowled but his eyes did not have any hard edge to them.

Oh well I thought you were about to fill your stomach with the water. She mused to herself and just like that a smile crept up on her face. He was once again stunned to see her beautiful smile. He did not understand what made her smile but at least she behaved for a while and smiled in his presence. He was satisfied.

During dinner he kept putting more food on her plate saying that she was too weak and needed to eat properly. Rosalyn tried to stop him but one glare from him had her shutting her mouth. After having their deserts they left the hotel and Ahmar drove off to her place.

The silence in the car was not suffocating for her as she was completely drowned in her thoughts. Ahmar too did not glance at her.

When he parked the car in parking lot only then did he look at her. Before she could open her door and get out of the car he spoke. "I want you to quit your job." From the tone of his voice she knew that it was not a request. She whipped her head towards him.

How dare he? Her eyes blazed with fire. He was amused to see her reaction.

"I'm not quitting my job ever." She grated out. The amusement in his eyes was soon replaced by coldness.

"Yes.You.Are." he enunciated each word to get his point across. In reply she rolled her eyes and turned to get out of the car but he was quick to stop her by grabbing her jaw in steel like grip. He brought his face dangerously close to her.

"Don't you ever dare to roll your fucking eyes again. As much as I love them I won't hesitate to rip them out." He hissed, bringing his face close to her. His eyes were hard, all traces of softness or amusement gone.

The fire in her eyes was replaced by fear. Her heart began slamming in chest.

"Am I clear?" He gritted out, putting a pressure on her jaw.

She could not even nod due to the hard grip which he had on her jaw.

"Y-yes." She stammered. Her eyes started pooling with tears due to the immense pain on her jaw and fear of the situation.

On listening to her he loosened his grip but did not remove his hand.

"And you are quitting your job within three days. We are getting married earlier than decided." He declared. Her body started quivering.

"Did I cut your tongue?" He asked; his voice harsh and domineering.

"N-no." She replied, the quivers in her body increasing.

"Then speak." He ordered strictly.

"Ok." She gave the answer that she knew he would like to hear. His eyes softened and he rubbed her jaw softly.

"Rosalyn," he drawled, her name rolling off his tongue smoothly. "I do not tolerate disrespect or disobedience so no matter what you will behave in my presence or I won't hesitate to put you in your place." He deadpanned.

"Ok." She was quick to answer this time. He wiped her tears and caressed her cheeks.

She hiccupped and her body could not stop shaking under his touch. He sighed and moved away from her.

He got out of the car but she didn't move to get out of it as fear rendered her immobile. He opened the door for her and when he held her hand only then did she get out of the car. Her legs were shaking.

But she managed to start walking. He shut the door and followed her. When she noticed that he was following her, her eyes widened and she stopped moving.

"Come on. Start walking I don't have all fu***** night." He growled.

When he understood the reason of her hesitancy he sighed. "We are getting married after five days and I can wait till then." He avowed. "Now hurry up." He commanded.

She released a sigh of relief and started moving. Soon they were in front of her door. She punched in the code with a quivering hand.

He held her hand and placed her phone and clutch in it. She had completely forgotten about her things.

"Get inside." He instructed. She hesitantly walked inside her apartment. She did not want to rile him up.

"Now give me a good bye kiss." He demanded unkindly.

Her eyes pleaded him not force her but he was not in the mood to listen. His cold eyes were daring her to say no to him. So she got on her toes and placed a peck on her cheek but did not waste a single second in moving away from him.

He was not happy with it but didn't say anything and marched out of the apartment slamming the door behind him.

Rosalyn was too tired to go to her room she slid down the wall and her body racked with heart wrenching sobs. 

Author's Note: Hey lovelies, How are you all doing?

And Who is ready to kill  Ahmar?

Follow me on Instagram. My username is @merraz786. I'll be posting a scene of RITMG from one of its upcoming chapter (I guess from 25th or 30th).

N don't forget to vote,comment and follow.

Thank you.