Chapter 1.3 The Decisions

UNEDITED: Allthe grammar nazis out there, feel free to point out the mistakes. It is helpful to the author. As I don't get enough time to reread the chapter.

Word count: 1280

Warning: This chapter is bit messed up. Gonna try to edit it soon.

3rd person's POV:

•The vibrating sound of his phone had him grunting and picking it up without seeing the name of the caller.

"Hello?" He growled out.

"Habibi? This is not how you greet your old mother." The old lady at the other end admonished softly. (Love)

"Salam u aliqum umi." He spoke softly now. (Hellow mother.)

"Waliqum aslam. Kaif al hal?" She asked, her voice gentle. (How are you?)

"Ana bakhair. Wa anti?" He answered, his tone soft. (I'm fine. And you?)

"Lasto bakhair." (I'm not fine.)

"Why mother? What happened? Did that bitch again bothered you?" He felt his calm slipping away by hearing the distress in his mother's voice.

"You are speaking as if you care?" She grumbled sadly.

"Of course mother. I care. Tell me what happened."

"Your father is giving away his all property to your younger brother." She revealed.

He felt himself calming a bit on hearing the reason behind her distress but the anger he felt on hearing the words brother and father was unexplainable.

"Don't call those bastards my brother or father." His tone was harsh and cold.

"Son he will give 80% of his property to you if you will get married." Her tried to convince him as usual.

"Umi!" He groaned tiredly. He knew where this argument was going.

"No. Don't call me umi. Now I will take my medications only when you will be married to a nice girl."

"Umi? Don't do this. You know I'm incapable of tolerating these bitches for more than 1 hour." He knew it was next to impossible to convince his mother when once she has made up her mind.

"La!" She yelled and cut the call. (No!)

He threw the phone on table and felt his headache coming up. He felt like killing someone.

He needed to release his anger on somebody. And he knew that other than the cellars there was no better place.

In less than five minutes he was on his way to cellar.

On seeing his car the guards standing in front of the gate of go down stiffened. They nodded in respect and opened the gate for him.

He got out of his car and made his way to the high security door which opened up once he was done arranging the pieces on a chess board.

He was about to reach the cellar of one of his traitor when he heard the same voice which he'd heard in that night in the parking lot.

Impossible.

"Hey is there anyone? Help!" She yelled loudly. It had been hours and she saw no one other than her aunt in this cellar.

She could not understand why she ended up getting kidnapped when she did not have any enmity with anyone.

Her poor aunt who was used to living in luxuries kept screaming and crying whole night.

What the fu**! It is her voice!