Chapter Seven

Third Person's P.O.V

"Oh god! Why are you so nervous Navya? It's just a Masquerade Ball. It's time to enjoy." Vanya said and shook her head in disapproval.

"I know but I can't help it. This is the first time I am attending such time of event and you know right how much I hate these Parties and all." Navya whispered, making Vanya sigh.

"I am there with you right? So don't worry." Vanya assured her and Navya smiled nervously.

They covered their faces with their respective feathery masks and slowly entered inside.

They decided to go to the Ball directly instead of going to the Charity Event because Aditya Khanna himself told Navya that she was not required there so he told her to come to the Masquerade ball. The Charity Event was attended by high profile people and they were just going to socialise and then there was going to an auction so Navya wasn't particularly required there.

The second she heard that, she sighed in relief as she really didn't want to face all those rich and snobby people.

She took a deep breath and to calm herself and looked around the place.

It was beautiful and people were busy drinking, eating and socialising.

"Wow!! This is so beautiful." Vanya exclaimed and looked at Navya for approval and Navya nodded in awe.

"Do you want anything to drink?" Vanya asked her and Navya nodded her head in negative.

"Okay. I am going to get myself some juice then." Vanya said and Navya nodded her head.

She followed Vanya who ordered a drink and continued to look around he place.

"I am so excited for the dance." Vanya said and Navya rolled her eyes at her.

"You are excited for almost everything." She remarked dryly and Vanya glared at her.

"I just want to enjoy my life." Vanya muttered.

Navya just wanted to go home and sleep but she knew she couldn't do that. She just didn't understand why can't her boss enjoy the Ball with his girlfriend instead of working even in a party. She knew he was workaholic but then she actually didn't expect him to work even here instead of enjoying.

She sighed and looked around for her boss as she really didn't want lose her job.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, attention please?" A petite women with brunette hair announce, successfully gaining everyone's attention.

"I hope you all are enjoying yourselves and I would like to thank each and everyone who attended this event and also this ball. I am extremely grateful to those who donated for this auction which is going to help a great number of cancer patients. In a few minutes, there going to be a couple dance so enjoy!" She beamed and everyone clapped their hands.

"I am so excited for the dance." Vanya squealed in delight and Navya shook her head in return.

******

"Arjun come, let's dance." Amayra said and held his hand.

Agastya was glaring at her hand holding Arjun's hand. He realised what he was doing and mentally slapped himself. She can hold his hand or dance with him. He shouldn't be effected like this, simply because he doesn't have any right to.