Chapter Three.

[Differences]
Chase In Media
♢Chase♢

---

"Damn, and then what happened?" Cam questions, taking a bite from her taco. "She dumped the slurpee on my shirt."

I groan, taking the short off placing it in my hamper. "So, what're you going to do?" Cam's brow arches, as she follows me with her eyes.

"I guess I'm going to listen." I shrug going into my dresser before hearing her snicker. I turn to look at her and she's cracking up.

"What's funny?" I question, not catching on to the possible inside joke I might've told.

"You-!" She shouts "You're going to actually listen?" She shouts as humour consumes her whole.

"Yeah, what's the big deal?" "-You never listen-!" She exclaims loudly

"Yes I do." I growl, grabbing a shirt from my dressing, throwing it on.

"No, you don't. You never do! Out of our 11 years of friendship, you've never listened to any authority."

"I've changed." I grit, staring into her soul. "People can change." I add on

She grabs her drink as she nods her head, taking a sip. "Yeah, alright."

I sigh, shaking my head. "Get out, go home." I demand sourly and she grabs her keys.

"Alright." She daps me up, giving me a brow hug, before leaving. When she walks out, Carter walks in.

I look at her for a while, examining her demeanor. She seems sluggish, like she's received bad news.

"What's up with you? You look like your turtle died." She looks at me for a second, before shrugging.

She sits in one of my bean bag chairs, looking at her feet. My entire face scrunches, she looks sickly pale.

"Carter you sure you alright? You look pale, and like somethings heavy on your mind." She shrugs, and I shake my head.

"You ready?" She asks and I nod grabbing my keys. "Let's go." She instructs, walking out of my room door.

We walk to the garage getting into my car. I sit there for a second, contemplating on if i want to ask her any further questions.

I dont, I just drive as we sit in silence until we've reached out destination. The pier. I turn the car off and we get out, walking to the scene.

Carter and I give eachother that look we always do, before approaching the group of men who stood before us.

"Chase Knight, and Carter Landon!" The French professor from the University chimes, his accent thick.

"My two best suppliers." He smiles, walking upon us. He gives both of us two kisses on the cheek, steeping back as he examines us.

"Search them." He demands as two buff men pat Carter and I down. "Clear." The reply as he nods.

"These are the ones you've been telling us about? A couple of dykes?" A man from the back questions.