Chapter Two.

[Understand This]
(Alonna In Media)
☆ Alonna. ☆

Irritated, I walk into my house slamming the door. I look down at my shirt, the stain from lunch still visible.

"Who do you think you are slamming doors?" My mom scolds me from the kitchen.

"Sorry ma." I grumble, flopping down on the couch.

"What's the matter?" She questions as her eyes widen at the sight of my shirt.

"Baby, your shirt." She points out as I nod. "I know." I look at the huge red stain, that will probably never come out.

"What happened?" I sigh out, sitting up. "This dumbass bumped into me, and all of my juice spilled on my shirt." My face scrunches.

"That'll never come out." She examines the shirt as she stands up. "Take it off." She orders and I do as told, sitting down still.

I hand her the shirt and she clicks her tongue at the sight. "I'll see what I can do." I smirk as those words leave her mouth. "Thanks ma." I kiss her cheek.

"Anything for you." She kisses mine and I grab my bookbag, heading to my room. I sit down at my desk, pulling my homework out.

The first sheet of paper I see makes me cringe. "Chase Knight." I grumble, covering the sheet of paper with another.

"You owe me another 130 dollar button down." I say to myself.

My phone buzzes signifying me that it's ringing. "Hello?" I answer, writing down answers on my homework sheet. "Baby," My girlfriend, Monica coos through the phone.

"What's up?" I question, "What're you doing?" I roll my eyes, sighing out. "Homework." "-Oh! That means we can talk!" She yells excitedly.

"Actually-" I'm cut off "-Let me tell you about my day." I bite my bottom lip in frustration. "I was talking." She goes silent from the tone in my voice.

"Sorry," After she goes silent and I shake my head even though she can't see me.

"I can't talk, I've got a ton of work. I'll talk to you when I can." I dismiss her, hanging up my phone.

"Alonna!" My mother calls from downstairs. "Yo?!" I answer, and she's quiet. I sigh, getting up from my seat. "Ma, I'm doing homework." I complain.

"Someone's at the door for you." She steps to the side, exposing the stud from earlier today. "How'd you get my address?"

"You dropped this." My heartbeat grew rapid. She hands me my wallet which holds my drivers license.

I take it away from her examining it, I scold her, before nodding my head. I slide it into my back pocket.

"The fuck." I mumble, looking at my feet. "Why?" I raise a brow and she shrugs. "I needed you earlier, about the project." I sigh, glancing up at her.

"Uh huh." I signal her to continue. "I heard you say something about me, never being in school." I shrug at the truth.

"It's true." I shove my hands in my pockets. "Yeah, that's why I needed to talk to you earlier." She's weird, why did she follow me home.