23

My eyes widened when Kakashi said those words. "Kakashi, what are you talking about? Why would you say such a thing?" I asked.

"I went through a thorough search on your name and I found out that there was another woman with the same name as Haru no Hana who died years ago due to a fire that had started. So, why? Why do you look just like her and have the same name as her? Just who are you?" Kakashi said.

I didn't answer as I calmly stared at him. "Kakashi... It's best if we don't discuss this hear."

"I want answers, Haru. Who are you?" Kakashi repeated. 'He's more persistent than Iruka.' I thought to myself. "I'll be out of the hospital tomorrow. When I'm out, meet me at the tea shop and I'll answer all of your questions. Okay?" I explained.

Kakashi narrowed his eyes at me before giving me a small nod. Once he left, I sighed as I laid my head back on the pillow. "Looks like my cover's blown. Then again, I had a feeling I couldn't keep this secret up for long." I mumbled while staring up at the ceiling.

I closed my eyes and sighed again. 

(The Next Day)

I exited the hospital building as I was finally let out since my injuries were healed. When I left the building, I found Kakashi waiting for me by a tree. I raised a brow at him before approaching him. "What are you doing here?" I asked. 

"What do you mean?" He said, returning the question. "I thought we agreed to meet at the tea shop?" I reminded him. "Well, I thought it would be better if I walked you to the tea shop instead of having you walk by yourself." Kakashi explained.

I giggled. "Aren't you a gentlemen?" I teased. "Ready to go?"

Kakashi nodded his head and we walked to the tea shop. As we were walking, I couldn't help but notice that Kakashi was looking a bit nervous. "Kakashi?" I said, grabbing his attention. "Is something the matter?"

"It's nothing." He replied. "Really? Because you look a little nervous." I mentioned. "Do I?" Kakashi asked, in which I nodded in response. "I'm sorry. This kind of... almost feels like we're on a date." He said. 

"Does it?"

"A little." 

"Well... Unfortunately, Kakashi. This isn't a date. After all, we're here to talk about what you've learned, not about our likes, dislikes, hobbies, and what we may or may not have in common." I said in a serious tone. 

When we arrived at the tea shop, we took our seats and ordered some tea. There was a semi-long silence until I decided to speak the first words.

"I'm actually quite impressed with you, Kakashi. I didn't think someone as smart as yourself would do a thorough search on my information. To be honest, as suspicious as Iruka was getting, I thought he'd be the  first to find out the truth." I said.

"The truth?" Kakashi repeated. "However, you haven't uncovered all of the truth yet." I said. "What do you mean?" He asked. I took a long sip of my tea. "Who are you? What is your real name?" Kakashi asked.

"My name is Haru no Hana." I answered. "I said, your real name." He repeated, sternly. "That is my real name. You see, I'm that same girl you found in your research." I confirmed. 

"What?" Kakashi's eyes widened slightly. "If that's the truth, then why are you classified as dead?"

"Because I am. Allow me to explain. Many years ago, I was an orphan who was adopted by a sweet, innocent, and lovely couple. I lied when I said Naruto killed my parents. He never did. Truth be told, I never knew them. I made that up so people wouldn't grow suspicious of me, but I failed, seeing how you were able to seek me out. My adoptive parents named me Haru no Hana and I learned that I was adopted when I turned 16. But I didn't care about that. As long as I had family, I was happy. My adoptive parents and I got along so well, and we took care of each other. At least until I turned 21." I explained.