(17) Bubbas been bad...

Blake's POV

"I forgive you," she mumbles before she closes her eyes completely.

"Sam?" I shake her. "Princess? Wake up."

"What the hell is happening?" Kole asks.

"I don't know," Bellamy admits. "I've never seen this before."

Ryan's POV

Ever since I saw Sam's pure white wolf, I have been researching it. I've never seen a pure white wolf before her and turns out that the last one sighted was around a thousand years ago. The white wolf comes with the prophecy of the twin alpha males.

It's an unspoken prophecy because nobody thinks it is true. It's been almost a thousand years between the last event, nobody stays alive for that long. Unless you're immortal. Us werewolf's live longer due to our aging process, but we only live 2 life times of a human life.

The book says, "during the heat cycle for a pure white wolf, this time is used for the wolf to gain her powers. She may have one of the elements or she may have all. After her first heat cycle, she will have four months to prepare herself for battle."

I look for the elements and find them: fire, wind, earth, and water. "Using these elements will help defeat the evil that has been created during this time. Nobody is to interact with the white wolf during battle. It is a one on one battle."

'We may have a problem,' Luke links.

'What?' I ask.

'Her wolf is not responding and Sam is unconscious.'

'I'm coming.'

I pack the book up and race over to the Alpha and Luna's house. Guards are still guarding the house, but this time they let me pass. I follow her scent up to a bedroom. Everyone is already here. "What's wrong?" I ask.

Sam's mates growl, "you can't be in here," Kole stars.

"Why not?" The Luna asks.

"He's unmated and Sam is in her heat cycle," Blake explains.

"Wait.." I say. "She's in her heat cycle?" They nod. "Remember when I told y'all that she was a pure white wolf?" They nod asking me to continue, "I've been doing some research."

"Research on Sam?" One of Sams brothers asks.

"He's known for doing research and looking things up," Logan says.

"Anyway, the prophecy states that the white wolf will have to go into battle and defeat evil that is present at this time. The white wolfs have powers and they receive them during their first heat cycle," I explain. "She has four months before she has to battle."

"So you're saying that my sons mate is going to stop evil?" Luna asks.

"Something like that. I don't mean like evil evil. I mean someone who is creating something evil or has done something evil to Sam. It's somewhat of a revenge for Sam and a job for her wolf."

"I think it's best if this subject stays in this room," Luna says. "Am I clear?"

We all nod.

Time jump 3 days. (End of heat cycle)

Kole's POV

It's been 3 days since Ryan told us the information. 3 days since Sam went to a coma state and hasn't woken up. I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that she will have powers and she will fight alone.

Something tells me that Macy, Sam's wolf, has done this before. She's acts professional and is not worried. When she showed up during Samantha's previous hospital stay, she told us that the goddess will not let her die. I cannot let Sam die. I will die before anything happens to her.

We moved Sam back into our bed, so we could sleep next to her. We are still really careful around her, but we still hold onto her. Sometimes in her sleep, she will mumble things and move around.

If what Ryan was saying is true, then she is learning how to use her powers. I don't even know what these powers do. How will she defeat evil if we don't even know what it is?

Sam's family have not left the pack ground yet. They want to stay and help Sam since they haven't been there for her. I wanted to kick them out, but Blake says otherwise. Sam's friends also wanted kick them out, but they wanted to torture them like they tortured her.

Speaking of Sam's friends, Luke and Aria finished the mating process. Grey is not happy about it what so ever. I think we will be seeing little Luke's running around the place. I wish we could've finished the mating process already. We screwed up big time and I don't know how long she will hold it over our heads.

I know she said she forgives us, but I think it was because she was scared of dying at that moment. She's the first wolf I've known not to go back jumping into their mates arms and forgive them. She's strong willed. I wonder what she is learning right now? The doctor has checked up on her everyday since she's passed out. He says her vitals are good and we're just waiting for her to wake up.

It's been so long since we've had an actual conversation without us screaming at each other. I'm never going to forgive myself for not pulling away fast enough. I am wearing her necklace around my neck until she wakes up. I am going to make it up to her for the rest of my life.

We are currently sitting around the dinner table waiting for the doctor to come down. Avery has missed her princess sister and everyone else has missed their Luna. Avery got so upset that we wouldn't let her see Sam, I never thought she would calm down.

"I think she should wake up in a few minutes," Bellamy says as he comes down. "Her skin has gained some color."

"What's it going to be like now?" Father asks.

"That's a good question," Luke mumbles. "Ryan?"

"Well..." He starts. "She's got four months to train her butt off to win this mysterious battle. I'm sure she will be training with her powers."

"I can't believe she has powers," Sam's sister says. "After all those years, she can literally burn us alive now."

"Oh shut up," one of her brother says. "We deserve it anyway."

"I talked to your all alpha today," my father says. "He said you could join my pack to stay close to your family."

They look at each other. "That would be great," Sam's Mother says. "Thank you Alpha."

He nods. "Mommy!" Avery whines. "I wanna see Sammy!"

"I know," mom sighs. "She's still sleeping."

"But she's been sleeping for three days!"

"Big girls need their sleep. Just like princesses."

"Does she need to be kissed by a prince?" She asks.

"No," father says. "She's going to wake up on her own. She doesn't need anyone kissing her."

I frown at his words. He is still upset with Blake and I's words that were said at their house. Mother made us work and help her around the house while Sam's been asleep. She's still upset, but she hasn't confronted us about it.

"What about bubbies? They kiss right?" She asks. Oh, she's so innocent. It just adds to her cuteness.

"Bubbas are in trouble," mom says. "The boys are not going to be around Sam until she wants to see them." She says looking at us.

"Bubbas been bad?"

Mom nods her head, "Yes, bubbas have been bad."

I was about to say something when I hear footsteps coming down the stairs. We turn and see Sam coming down the steps. I gasped at what I saw I front of me. Oh my goddess...