(6) Please come home

*unedited*(1-13-18)

*unedited*
(1-13-18)

Sam's POV

After I talked to my friends in private, which my mates did not like. They understood everything. I even got to meet Luke's mate. Her name is Aria. She is so pretty. "Me and Samantha are going shopping!" Aria screams.

"No," my mates roar.

"Why not???" She whines.

"Because we just got her and I plan on never letting her out of my sight," Blake says.

"I'll be fine. And you haven't done any Alpha duties since I got here. Go get caught up," I assure.

They seem to fighting with their wolves. "Promise to call us if anything goes wrong," Kole says.

"I promise."

Aria goes to find Luke and I get ready. "I don't want you to go," Blake pouts. "Can't we take you instead?"

"You got your job to do," I turn around to face my boys. "I will be fine and besides I need some clothes anyway. I also need some shampoo and stuff."

They both whine. "2 hours max," Kole says.

Blake and I look at him crazy. "You really expect Aria to only spend 2 hours shopping," Blake rolls his eyes. "More like 2 hours at least."

"Well, I am Aria's Alpha so she will do as I say," Kole snaps.

"How about I call you all every 2 hours or you can call me," I suggest.

"It's not the same..." they whine.

There's a knock on the door. "Come in," I say.

"Ready?" Aria asks.

"Yup." I turn to the boys, "I'll see you soon. It'll go by fast." I kiss them both on the cheek and leave the pack house.

We arrive at the mall. It's an hour away and it's a human mall. We buy so much stuff and I feel so bad. The boys gave me their card to use and I have definitely used it. We stop in front of a Victoria Secret store. Aria has this look in her eyes. "No."

"Oh come onnn," she begs. "Besides, I need some too. I got Luke to impress."

"I can tell Luke likes you," I say. "He's constantly talking through the link."

"You all aren't connected to the pack yet," she says confused.

"No, but we formed our own. And let me tell you, it hurt like a bitch. Now all you have to do is cut your palm, but in order to create one you basically had to stab yourself."

"Are you connected to your old pack?" She asks.

"No. They wouldn't let me join, so I let it be. Before I ran away, I only talked to Luke and them. I haven't spoken a word to my family since my 16th birthday."