THANKYOU!!!

Oh my goodness! I never thought in a million years I'd ever get to successfully finish a story and i couldn't be more happy with myself. I know it's not the best, and theres probably stuff I've forgotten about or messed up, but I still love my little world with Seth and Willow !

 And I couldn't have done it without the encouragement of not only my partner, but a few fellow readers and followers, and I truely mean this from the heart: THANKYOU AND I LOVE YOU ALL!
 For sticking though all of Willow and Seths hardships and all the way to the end. I really can't express how amazing you all are if you've mae it here and are reading this!

 And heres my prize! My yummy cake!!!:

So, with that out the way, I want to let you know that I have a prologue up of my new story if anyone is interested

 No?

 Even if i give you a small never seen before glimps here?

 Yes?

 Awe go on then!

 "Taking a breath, I pushed forward through the crowd before stepping into the ring, my eyes locked onto my target.

I unzipped my hoodie before slipping it off and throwing it to the side for later, tuning out all the noise around me.

I let my eyes quickly scan the crowd of unruly, sweaty men. Shouting and threatening as I glanced over them. But as I pass the front row to my right, long hair and grey-blue eyes flashed in my vision, freezing me. I quickly back-tracked my gaze, looking for the familiar features before I lock eyes with her. The girl from college that I took to the nurse.

I didn't stick around for her name. I wasn't interested nor did I care. But why was she here? She wasn't hard to miss, with her long brown locks, wild around her slightly rounded cheeks – baby fat maybe? And those eyes.

I had been caught off guard the first time by them, they were so similar, but I had shook it off, telling myself it was impossible.

They currently were wide with surprise, her full lips open slightly as she looked back up at me almost helplessly. Then her mouth moved, her voice lost to the screams and cheering around her, the faint sound of a word somewhere around me followed by a pain in the side of my skull."

So theres a small little peek at a chapter from my new story I'm working on already :) There wont be an updating schedual but I am hoping to keep it regular After i Start to upload them.

 I Have already Uploaded a prolog so you can head over there and add it to a list so you can keep eyes open for updates!

 And again, thankyou so much everyone!