Chapter 4- One

I try to open the door to get out but it won't budge, I then figure out that it's on child's lock. I huff and sit back, waiting for someone to open the door.

I look to the front to see Damien and Josh arguing about something. Damien looks pissed off and suddenly points to the car. Josh shakes his head and walks away. Damien storms over to my side of the car and opens the door, waiting impatiently for me to get out.

Damien grabs my hand, walking up to the restaurant.  I assume Josh already went inside since he is not in sight. Before we could get inside a voice stops us, "Olivia, nice to see you again." I turn to see Jake standing with three of his pervert friends. His eyes roam my body and I feel Damien pushing me behind him. For once I'm grateful that he is here.

Jake sees this and glares at Damien who is looking more mad by the second. He was already mad before but now he seems to be raging. Damien looks at me over his shoulder, "go inside and find Josh." I instantly nod, watching Jake looking at me, he looks at something behind me and smirks, moving his eyes back to me.

I turn to go inside when I run into a body that grabs on to me. He isn't letting go so I start to struggle. "Let me go." The man holding me suddenly gets punched to the ground, knocking him out cold, and I look to my right to see it was man that look very closly to Damien. He looks at me and smiles.

I see Josh coming out of the restaurant with a older women by his side. "Go to Josh, Olivia." The man says, he goes and stands next to Damien. I quickly go to Josh and ask him who that was. He smirks, looking at me. "That is Andrew Kingsley, Damien's and I brother." I gap at him and then look back at Andrew and Damien. That is why they looked so much alike.

I see Jake tell Damien something in a low tone. I can see Damien's hands form fist. "You bastard! She's mine!" He suddenly yells, going after Jake but Andrew quickly holds him back. He points at Jake, I guess he is telling him to leave.

Jake looks at me and winks, he turns around and walks off with his friends following. Damien stalks over to me and I back up into Josh, hoping that I can go home now. Damien grabs my arm in a tight grip, making me wince. I don't say anything about it, not wanting him to get even more mad.

While walking inside, I look behind me to see his whole family following, Andrew gently smiles at me. He moves his eyes to the grip Damien has on my arm. He looks slightly angry but doesn't say anything.

I feel Damien pushing me down in a seat, he takes the one next to me. Josh sits on the other side of my while Andrew and what I assume is his mom, takes seats on the across from us.

I feel Damien put his arm around my chair, rubbing circles on my arm. "Olivia, this is my mom, my older brother, Andrew, and then my younger brother, Josh, that you have met." Damien says pointing to who is who after introducing.

I smile at them, "hi, it's nice meeting you all, I'm Olivia." I say, feeling awkward with all the attention on me. I look to Damien's mom, "you have a lovely family Ms.Kingsley." I say, not trying to grimace at the thought of how I'm staying with her son and how he basically kidnapped me.

She smiles a kind smile at me, "dear, call me momma King or Ms.Kay, you are part of the family now that you are in a relationship with my son." I widen my eyes, "no, no, we aren't in a-" I feel a pinch in my thigh, making me stop talking. "Yes, we just started out but I feel it's going to be going a long way." Damien says and I look at him with disbelief.

He must of felt me stare cause he looks at me and gives me a stern look, the look as if saying, we will talk later about this. I break eye contact when everyone starts talking about funny memories and football, I zone everyone out and go into thought.